X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • heynow1234
    • Jan 2009

Hate getting hair cuts

gotta get a hair cut today...ugh

Anyone else hate getting their hair cut now?
  • KeepTheHair
    • Mar 2010

I got a hair cut recently. Really short. So i can apply minoxidil more effectively.

Meh, it doesn't look that great. Hopefully in a few months I will look ok...

Comment

• heynow1234
      • Jan 2009

just got it cut, doesnt look horrible, doesnt look great either. Glad thats over! Never did i think i would fear haircuts!

Comment

• geminidb8
        • Mar 2009

After I was botched by the doctors in the 80's and 90's I never had a haircut since. I am planning for next year but the idea of going in a salon with everyone staring at my head scares me to death. I look a lot better now than before but still do not have a full head of hair. What a life-being afraid to do what millions of others take for granted. I am thinking of calling a salon and asking them if I could come in just before closing and explaining my situation. I have a license to cut hair so I do it myself. The back though is not what it should be. I have gotten by for years without haircuts but this should not happen to anyone.

Comment

• heynow1234
          • Jan 2009

hey man, just a thought, arnt there a bunch of special hair stylist that cut mens hair so it will blend in with a toupee. I am sure one of those barbers can help you.

Comment

• Artista
            • Apr 2010

I no longer go to salons

I cannot sit in that chair any longer.

Comment

• Gusto
              • Apr 2010

When I started to lose my hair, I stopped getting haircuts. I was embarrassed in case the sylist made jokes about my thinning thatch.

For more than 15 years I cut my own hair with scissors. Now I haven't much hair left, I just trim it monthly with my own hair clipper.

Saves a lot of money!

Comment

• KeepTheHair
                • Mar 2010

Who cares about money when you can have hair lol

Next time I get a haircut my regimen should have either worked or not worked.

Hopefully the lady that cuts my hair goes. WTF HOW? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN! lol not that it is that bad atm but hopefully it gets much better.

Hope is all we have =\

Comment

• Gusto
                  • Apr 2010

I only have a bit of hair growing at the back and on the sides of my head. And what annoys me is that I am expected to pay a stylist the same money for my few hairs being cut as someone who has a thick head of hair.

So I Do It Myself.

Comment

• geminidb8
                    • Mar 2009

I seriously think that everyone on this site including myself is mentally ill because of Baldness!

Comment

• heynow1234
                      • Jan 2009

The way i found out i was losing my hair was cause the woman cutting my hair told me my hair was getting thin and i was "too young for that." (just turned 25 at the time) She then sold me about 50 dollars worth of nioxin, and told me id be good after 2 months of use! HA i found out that was trash after i joined this site. I went from not thinking i was going bald to the horror of going bald just from 20 minutes of getting a haircut. When i look at pics i can see i was going bald (hair thinning) before she told me so i guess i should thank her, I started propecia like a 2 months after this incident. That was about a year and a half ago, I havent had great results with propecia but at least now i am aware of my proble and trying to combat it.

Comment

Working...