horror story at lebeau clinic oensacola fl - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default horror story at lebeau clinic oensacola fl

Hello I wanted to share my story to try and save anyone who is thinking of a hair transplant the terrible situation I went thru.
    I decided to have a Artas transplant by dr lebeau in Pensacola Florida which was my 1st and biggest mistake then after 10 month of lies and in my opinion being cheated by dr lebeau I had the repair done by Dr. J Harris in Denver Co. who is so skilled at his kraft was able to take the "abortion" dr lebeau left me with and give me the hair transplant that I had hope for in the first place. that is my story read on if you want the details but stay away from the lebeau clinic for any type of hair transplant procedure.

Unlike the other surgeons I had contacted looking to get my hair "fixed" first thing I noticed was that they all charged per graft which is a very good thing. dr lebeau unfortunately charges are for either a small ,medium or large transplant so you have no idea of how many you will get so what you are paying for could be like myself $10,500. for what was confirmed by 2 other surgeons to be less than 500 grafts.
    he sells it under the guise of I will put in as many as needed to give you what you desire. Well what I desired and needed and what I got were over a 1000 grafts apart and he is using his "medium" now to stop me from getting the 50% refund I was requesting seeing he only put in 500 and told me verbaly(which is how he got me ) it would be between 1200 -1500 to give me the desired results.

I could go on with details but just let me warn everyone to stay away from dr lebeau and if you want someone with the experience and skill to give you the transplant you desire at the least have a consultation with Dr. Harris in Denver at the Hair Science Center.
    anyone with any questions regarding this post please feel free to post here and I will answer anything to the best of my ability. I will try to upload a couple pics so you can see everything but I am not having any luck doing it if anyone can help pleased let me know thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg

Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	50461