Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JoeTillman
    • Jul 2014

My visit to Arocha Hair Restoration - Part 1 - Hair Transplant DocuSeries

It's taken a few months but I've finally gotten 'round to editing and uploading video from my visit to Arocha Hair Restoration in Houston, Tx.

For this video I decided to try things a bit differently. I cut out most of the intro fluff and decided to show more surgery and include some patient dialogue. It happened to work out that the patient was pretty eager to share his storie(s), as you'll hear in the video, so that helped with the decision to include more dialogue. Overall, this part 1 episode has more surgery and more clinical "stuff" and less of me walking around showing airports, cab rides, etc. I do still include the short walk to the clinic and a tiny bit of the Arocha guest house (which is huge!). You'll also get a quick tour of the clinic where you'll see a western/industrial theme that works very well. The clinic is fairly open with few doors except those leading into the procedure rooms. Dr. Arocha is also a huge fan of the arts so the clinic acts as a destination for art shows that he hosts as well and the walls have many pieces he's collected over the years. Dr. Arocha is very active in the Houston and Miami art scenes respectively as well and serves on multiple art boards.

Let me know what you think as this is an ever evolving process as I visit more clinics and bring more content to you.

Last edited by JoeTillman; 01-20-2017, 01:36 PM.
    Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors
Working...