anyone hear of asli tarcan hair transplant clinic in turkey?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Demelo
    • Jan 2017

anyone hear of asli tarcan hair transplant clinic in turkey?

Im looking to go to turkey for a transplant. I came across an asli tarcan website and would like to use them and their pricing sounds good for what you get. But i cant find any reviews on this clinic. Anyone help out? Thanks
  • Titto
    • Jul 2017

Hi, hope everything went well.
    Any feedback?

Comment

• pascalchimbonda
      • Jul 2018

I know this is an old topic - but do NOT go to asli tarcan. They completely ruined the donor area of my hair. I got a hair transplant to improve the way I look and they have completely decimated the back of my head. I look ill now.

Don't be fooled by the dozens of fake reviews on their google review page or the social media posts showing newly grafted heads.

If anyone wants to see a picture, I can happily provide it. Worst decision ever.

Comment

• DAVE52
        • Sep 2010

why do people keep asking about clinics in Turkey because " their pricing sounds good for what you get "

Comment

• Mim
          • Jul 2018

Hi- I just contacted them today. Can you please show a pic of your head? (If u don’t mind)

Comment

• pascalchimbonda
            • Jul 2018

Stay away from them. In the consultation I showed the doctor a picture of my brother's donor area which was over-harvested (by a different clinic). She promised me it wouldn't be like that. Then the technicians still ****ed it up.

Comment

• Franky
              • May 2019

Turkey is seemingly littered with HT clinics at every street corner. Unfortunately only worth considering 0.5% (or even below that) of them imo. Outside that, you are throwing the dice and don't be surprised if you come out the other with a poor result or even worse damage to the scalp. Do your homework guys.

Comment

Working...