X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wwujd
    • Jan 2017

Your thoughts about switching to topical finasteride

Hi guys,
    Have been lurking on these forums for a while, finally making it official and joining. Posting this here and another couple of the forums because I haven't seen much about it yet, but have any of you read about, used, or found suppliers for topical finasteride? I've had the side effects many of you have and stressed about continuing to use it orally but I found some studies that show the topical looks very promising and could be effective without the side effects. Any thoughts or recommendations?
  • Smallville
    • Jul 2016

Originally posted by wwujd
    Hi guys,
    Have been lurking on these forums for a while, finally making it official and joining. Posting this here and another couple of the forums because I haven't seen much about it yet, but have any of you read about, used, or found suppliers for topical finasteride? I've had the side effects many of you have and stressed about continuing to use it orally but I found some studies that show the topical looks very promising and could be effective without the side effects. Any thoughts or recommendations?
    H&W topical liposomal finasteride.

Blocks more scalp dht than oral and wayyyyyyyy less goes systemic, like wayyyy less.

Get a 0.5% script per 1ml.

Comment

• wwujd
      • Jan 2017

Yeah I've read about H&W before but still haven't seen how people are getting it in the US?

Comment

• Kashman
        • Jan 2017

It causes systemic DHT to be inhibited by 70% so the dangers are identical to oral , Please google post finasteride syndrome before gambling with you body .

Comment

• titaniumtorpedo
          • Jan 2017

Can anyone who has used it report in?

How to get it in the U.S.?

Comment

• richter101
            • Jan 2015

Can't report on effectiveness but will say I wish they made Rogaine in a pill form..

That's the whole reason I love finasteride! It's get hard to maintain putting stuff in your hair..

Richter101 is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

Born Oct ’89
            Began Seeing Gradual Hair Loss Oct ’09
            Began Seeing Gradual Hair Gain June ’15

My regimen includes:
            HT #1 2200 (ARTAS- FUE) grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2016
            Finasteride daily, since 2014
            Rogaine experimenter from 2012- ’13 RIP

Planning HT #2 By End of This Year

Comment

Working...