consider Switching from Finasteride to Dutasteride - H E L P ! ! !

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • impreza
    • Jan 2017

consider Switching from Finasteride to Dutasteride - H E L P ! ! !

I am taking Finasteride for 6 years and my hair loss is a lot worse since last year
    I've read that Dutasteride drug is approved for hair loss treatment in Japan.
    I am considering to start using it instaed of Finasteride, however I can't get a prescription for it.
    Can you recommend a reputable source to buy Dutasteride from ?
  • Evolution
    • Jun 2017

I wish I could my friend, however the online pharmacies that sell dutasteride without a prescription have mixed reports and some websites say they scam.

I've been looking for a dermatologist to prescribe dutasteride for some time now, and I found one who's open to the idea. Keep looking! Best of luck.

Comment

• hzk80
      • Nov 2016

Might help saying where you're from. I'm from the UK and get it from https://www.theindependentpharmacy.co.uk/

Comment

• Evolution
        • Jun 2017

Is it effective? Does it work for you?

Comment

• hzk80
          • Nov 2016

Too early to tell. I was a non-responder to Propecia (no sides, no growth, just continued hair loss) but I think I'm starting to see some very early signs of hair re-growth on Avodart (been on it 37 days). Could be wrong however, I'll need to wait at least 3-6 months to be able to tell if it's working.

You should only really take Avodart if you've taken Propecia for at least 6 months and a) it hasn't worked and b) you've not had noticeable side effects. Avodart is a powerful drug and taking it is a risk-stay well away if you've taken Propecia and have reacted badly!
          I only started on it as Propecia had no effect for me plus Avodart has now been licensed for hairloss in Japan and South Korea (developed countries with rigorous drug testing regimes) so I trusted it enough. 10 years ago I would have stayed well away from it.

Comment

Working...