Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bandersnatchi
    • Aug 2016

Advice Needed On Travel Please; Worried

I am scheduled for a session with Dr. Koray Erdogan this summer and already have flights and my deposit in, but I am getting increasingly concerned about the situation in Turkey. I realize the mainstream media may be overblowing the situation there (then again, they may not be) but I was wondering about the security and safety there from anyone who has been there recently. I wouldn’t be too concerned but I scheduled myself for 10 days post-op at the hotel for the best post-op conditions possible during the most important phase. I am also from the U.S, I don’t know if that will cause any issues for me…

If the members here strongly recommend against travelling to Turkey, I was wondering about Baubac Hayatdavoudi. He took over the Armani line in LA, has put out what looks to be great results, and there seems to be a lot of information on/from him. Any thoughts on this? Obviously much more expensive 15000$ vs 5000$ but I am not worrying too much about that. I just want the best situation possible.
  • shazam
    • Oct 2016

I wouldn't worry about going to Istanbul. It can happen there, but also in Berlin, Brussels, Boston, Madrid etcetera.

Comment

• bandersnatchi
      • Aug 2016

How are the security/law enforcement forces there?

Comment

• WHTC Clinic
        IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
        • Oct 2013

I have not been there in years, but don't look like a tourist. I am assuming FUE is choice, but you have 10 days to sit after the surgery so don't be too concerned.
        Click here for a free hair loss recommendation from Dr. Patrick Mwamba

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC clinic.

Consultations with Dr. Patrick Mwamba
        London, UK - Available (Sat.)
        Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Sat.)
        Bologna, Italy - Available (Sat.)
        Brussels, Belgium - Available (Mon. - Sun.)

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Email
        customer.care@mywhtc.com
        Telephone
        +32 479-75-3281 (Belgium)
        +44-203-318-6228 (UK)
        les meilleures solutions chirurgicales pour la perte de cheveux

Comment

• martigoben
          • Jul 2023

A Culinary Gem: Madison, WI, Beckons Food Enthusiasts to Its Restaurants. Madison, Wisconsin, isn't just a state capital; it's a gastronomic haven calling out to food enthusiasts. Click here to visit https://thingstodo.help/ for more information. Our guide, 'Savoring Madison: 20 Restaurants Delighting Wisconsin Food Enthusiasts,' unveils the city's culinary treasures. Immerse yourself in a diverse culinary landscape, from farm-to-table delicacies to international flavors. These restaurants not only tantalize taste buds but also embody the city's vibrant food culture. Whether you're a local or a visitor, embark on a culinary journey that promises delectable experiences, each bite a testament to Madison's rich and diverse culinary scene

Comment

Working...