+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by NateDog View Post
    Gusto can I ask what you sport now just a short cut or shaved or did you get surgery. One thing I have noticed about surgery is no matter the best result under certain lighting you will always look thinner (but there are some amazing results)...
    I used to have my hair cut very short, almost shaved. But I recently bought a few hair systems from China, so I have had to grow my hair back in so that the hair systems match. Once my hair is matched in, I will pop a hair system on and post a pic. But it's been too hot of late, so I just wear a baseball cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Gusto View Post
    I used to have my hair cut very short, almost shaved. But I recently bought a few hair systems from China, so I have had to grow my hair back in so that the hair systems match. Once my hair is matched in, I will pop a hair system on and post a pic. But it's been too hot of late, so I just wear a baseball cap.
    And you obviously do not suit the shaved look

Spencer always says do what you gotta do to get through the day. Whether it be hair piece or toppik or comb over or shaved. Its each individual. Plus the only one it matters to is yourself. Women love confidence.

I want to try my hair shaved. Its either that or full on Surgery. The concern everyone should worry about is what it will look like when they are fifty years old. So we all gotta do what we feel we need to do because I know if I feel depressed and unable to function over the next twenty years I may aswell just pop some sleeping pills and be done with it. Lifes about living

And you obviously do not suit the shaved look

Spencer always says do what you gotta do to get through the day. Whether it be hair piece or toppik or comb over or shaved. Its each individual. Plus the only one it matters to is yourself. Women love confidence.

I want to try my hair shaved. Its either that or full on Surgery. The concern everyone should worry about is what it will look like when they are fifty years old. So we all gotta do what we feel we need to do because I know if I feel depressed and unable to function over the next twenty years I may aswell just pop some sleeping pills and be done with it. Lifes about living

Being bald is okay in the summer, but I had some hair on today and it looked all right. It was cool today as well, but I didn't go out in my hair. I will later though because I think it looks all right.

Quote Originally Posted by Gusto View Post
    Being bald is okay in the summer, but I had some hair on today and it looked all right. It was cool today as well, but I didn't go out in my hair. I will later though because I think it looks all right.
    Well I am all for do what you gotta do and I am sure those systems look pretty good

I myself cannot go the system route I would have a whole new subset of anxiety of will it fly off in the wind what does it look like now and now and what about now and also swimming. Just a big worry

Shaving my head would be pretty funny and also it means no hat hair for riding my death machine motorcycle. I figure I will be dead by thirty five anyway

Well I am all for do what you gotta do and I am sure those systems look pretty good

I myself cannot go the system route I would have a whole new subset of anxiety of will it fly off in the wind what does it look like now and now and what about now and also swimming. Just a big worry

Shaving my head would be pretty funny and also it means no hat hair for riding my death machine motorcycle. I figure I will be dead by thirty five anyway
    I can understand that wearing a system is like trading one anxiety for another.

A) The loss of hair, for B) The anxiety of will I be busted wearing fake hair.

So far I haven't worn my hair in public. I've worn it whilst riding my bike, but that's all. The wind never blew it off. I am though intending to go back into TV extra work, and that's where I will definitely wear it.

Regards, GUSTO.