Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roupy
    • Apr 2010

Buying Proscar in Canada

Does anybody know any REAL pharmacy website that deliver to Canada? I recently ordered from this website and found out it was kinda fake...Called Canadian Health&Care (there goes 150$)..., I tries from several which were mentioned on this forum but they don't deliver to Canada for some reason...
  • KeepTheHair
    • Mar 2010

I have used 4rx.com a few days ago. My order is on the way.

I have also heard people recommend inhouse pharmacy or something like that.

Although, whatever you decide on. Please read reviews online and make sure no one else got scammed and so. I am pretty sure 4rx is legit. Not sure they ship to canada though.

Good luck.

Comment

• Roupy
      • Apr 2010

I was thinking of www.generic4all.com

Not to sure yet, the site looks legit. It scores high on alot of reviews. Has anybody used it yet?

Comment

• KeepTheHair
        • Mar 2010

I only used 4rx when I was done doing decent amount of searching online to find out if it is legit or not.

I am not sure about the other one but I have seen a lot of guys recommend it. But just keep searching forums on the internet and do some google searches.

Comment

• mac09
          Inactive
          • Apr 2010

Propecia finasteride is the right solution..

Shampoos are for external use. They may can soften and make your hair manageable.
          Hair loss is a internal problem. Shampoos can not correct internal problems.

Propecia finasteride is the right solution. Keep it up. I'm using Propecia since last year and a half and today I have 80% improvement in my hair loss. I buy Propecia from ************(dot)com
          I believe it should work for you also.

Comment

• KeepTheHair
            • Mar 2010

Why are you talking about shampoo in this thread lol?

But actually ketoconazole has shown to effectively combat hair loss. It might not be enough, but it definitely does a a lot of good. So, a shampoo with keto in it is a great deal better than one without if you are suffering from male pattern hair loss.

Comment

• Roupy
              • Apr 2010

PLus your online pharmacy website looks pretty fake...

Comment

• Roupy
                • Apr 2010

Im thinking of checking out inhouse, sucks your Rx pharma doesnt send to canada...

Comment

• KeepTheHair
                  • Mar 2010

I plan on using inhouse if 4rx doesn't successfully deliver or something goes wrong. But they have a delivery "guarantee" so we will see lol

Comment

Working...