+ Reply to Thread

Default can't tell if this is balding

I've recently cut my hair after having it long (over a year) and its seems abnormally thin?
    when it was long I never noticed an issue, like bald spots or any of that. admittedly, I've always had fine hair, so maybe its just creating the illusion of thinning since its really short? I can't really say for sure so I was hoping someone could help me out

thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	me2....jpg

Size:	6.7 KB
ID:	50265   Click image for larger version

Name:	mee...jpg

Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	50266  

Quote Originally Posted by Eggyolkio View Post
    I've recently cut my hair after having it long (over a year) and its seems abnormally thin?
    when it was long I never noticed an issue, like bald spots or any of that. admittedly, I've always had fine hair, so maybe its just creating the illusion of thinning since its really short? I can't really say for sure so I was hoping someone could help me out

thanks!
    You are definitely losing ground on top. The sides look more dense than the vertex.

In fact, your hairline is probably receding, or looks like it is.

Having long hair won't make you lose hair faster. But traction alopecia is caused from
    having tight hairstyles (i.e. dreadlocks, tight man bun).

You might want to get that checked.

Would recommend saving your hair, while you still can. Dying follicles can be
    bought back to life.

That said, dead follicles cannot.

Yup, seems like there's thinning around the vertex. It doesn't look too severe though, and should be manageable/salvageable with the right hair care/restoration regime.

__________________________________________________ __________
    Cosmetology Ayurveda HerbalPlus Hair Loss Treatment, a natural, herb based solution which is based on the ancient medicine system of Ayurveda. Find out more at www.cosmetology.com.my.

Thanks for the replies. I had a sneaking suspicion and have honestly been pretty depressed about.
    In terms of undoing the damage, what kind of suggestions would you give in going about it?

Well, you can always try out this product which I'm using. Works well for me after 3 months usage. It's based on Ayurvedic herbal compounds/formulations. You can check it out at www.cosmetology.com.my.

You can also perhaps to go to *****************. They have a good article on treatments which I found very useful.
    Hope this helps.