+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

KeepTheHair.. thanks for your honest reply. Yes, you are right that if you are already undergoing other treatments then you would not know if it worked. Btw, I'm not asking you to be a puppet or guinea pig because I already know that it works, I'm just trying to get the photos & words from others to prove it.

And also, please don't ask me to try locally again. I've already explained why it's not advantageous for me to do that.. a few times.

mlao..thanks also for your honest reply.. but please kindly read the postings before trying to accuse me of having "ulterior motives". I think it's already been established here that I have none. In fact, no one can even think of what my ulterior motive can be, because there is none. I will take your advice of going to a large news or media outlet.. although I doubt anything much will come of it because even giving it away free to balding people here doesn't work! What more a multibillion dollar news corporation with other more important things like volcanos on their mind.

On a last note, anyone here would like to give it a try? If you don't wish to reveal yourselves here just drop me an email.

Stop being defensive. The people on this site want nothing more then a cure that works. It's not a issue of it being free but of it working. How does anyone know what's in the formula or what possible side effects it could have. Herbs are not always safe just because they are natural. I also assure that if it works as great as you claim the Today Show will find at least five minutes to let you tell the world.

The reason I bring up the local thing is because you have yet to present a good reason not to do so.

I don't see the problem in trying this locally. Make the thing, give it to a bald guy that trusts you. Bam. You make money if it works.

I don't see the problem, at all.

mlao, stop being offensive. People are throwing accusations at me & asking me to defend myself & yet at the same time asking me not to be defensive. Totally ironic. Think about it.

Yes, you have a good point.. I totally have no scientific proof of how it works, what side effects, etc. All I know is that it does work & there are no side effects. I will prove this once people start using it. And yes, the Today Show will probably give me five minutes.. now to just prove it when no one will try it..

KeepTheHair.. I have already presented very good reasons. If you choose not to believe it or cannot understand it then there's nothing I can do. I won't force you to believe it either. I understand that our cultures are different so you may have a difficult time accepting my reasons. It's ok.. no hard feelings.

To those who genuinely want to give it a try, kindly do NOT wait for me if you have an urgent hair loss problem. The reason is because it will take me a long time to prepare the tonic & I don't want you to delay seeking other forms of treatment just because you are waiting for me. Only try this if you are willing to wait for me to make it..it will take a few months at least.

Also, I realize now that I've been approaching this the wrong way. I come in here telling people I have a herbal tonic that works & that may not be the best approach.

Now just assume that I have a herbal tonic that has worked great for my family in the past and it MIGHT work for you so anyone willing to try it can give it a go.

Does that sound better? This way no one can accuse me of having a product that might not work. I'm just tired of having to defend myself and saying it like this would probably make people more agreeable to the idea.