+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Giving away Herbal Hair Growth Tonic

Hi all,

My family has had a recipe for a herbal hair growth tonic for years & I wish to give it away to people who are interested in using it.

I'll be honest, my aim is to eventually market this but I need word-of-mouth recommendations so people know that it works. If anyone is interested in having me send it to them (it's free) you can email me at ************@yahoo.com or just post a reply here. It'll be faster to contact me thru email though.

All I ask is that you kindly take before & after photos to show that its working. And maybe give some details of yourself such as age, sex, type of hair, etc.

For your info, the tonic is applied on the head regularly and no consumption is needed. There are no drugs involved in making it & everything is natural.

So far it works for everyone who has tried it, even for 50+ year olds. Just apply it regularly & hair will grow back. The most important thing is, the growth has been permanent so far. So you don't need to continue using it after its worked.

Other than the above info I don't have much data on the thing as no one in my family has ever thought of making it for sale. We never took any before & after photos, documented how long it takes to work, etc. It was just sort of a home-made remedy thing.

Just so you know, it'll take a few months for me to make the tonic so please be patient. I need to gather the herbs & the whole process, etc just takes a lot of time.

In the future I hope to be able to patent it (is this even possible for a herbal tonic? If anyone knows please let me know) & market it to the public.

Thanks and remember to email me if you're interested.

If it's herbal, just list the ingredients and we can make it ourselves.

lol Fixed,

If he gives out the ingredients he won't be able to really keep it a secret.

This really does sound way too good to be true. Though I hope it works lol

You don't think this joker is for real do you? This is a blatant trawling effort to obtain your contact details!

Have you got any idea how many ingredients have been cited as reversing hair loss? Some have even reached the patent stage and apart from finasteride, dutasteride, minoxidil and ketoconazole nothing has been found that works.

Applying a topical on the scalp will almost certainly never reverse baldness. It's genetic, and the cure is going to be a hell of a lot more invasive than that.

That's why these head shavers on this website need toughening up! The cure is going to involve at least needles if not knives and it's probably going to hurt! There will probably be undesirable side effects. It's going to be one of those 'no pain, no gain' moments.

Gunk like this isn't going to work.

The price is right so I will give it a try and respond to its findings...

The price could be identity theft. This guy will even get the address to your house when you ask for delivery.

Believe me, this is NOT worth the risk!

I totally agree.

I would never just give out my details, no way man. Especially not where I live.

I don't believe in topicals either. Although I do hope this works.

But I do thing its a joke.

I shall be reporting this poster to the admin for review.

Kinda funny how the world works, try to give something away for free & get called a joker. I bet if I set up a website & actually tried to sell this I would get a better response.

I'm not looking for any contact details. How many contacts can I get from here? 10? 20? What could I hope to achieve with that? I would be better off mass-emailing everyone with a nigerian scam to get contact details.

Anyway, I apologize to all of you if we got off on the wrong foot. I don't need your contact details but at least give me an email if you're interested so that we can communicate. No need to give me your telephone number, social security number, etc. I don't want any of that.

I agree though, this does sound too good to be true right? But what have you all got to lose? I'm not asking for any money and it doesn't have any side effects. I'm even using my own time & money to make it & send it right to your door step. If you're afraid I might know where you live, then kindly give me an office address or even a P.O. box.

I'm not even asking any of you to believe that this will work. Just try it & see for yourselves.

Also, it works for both men & women so ladies are invited to come & try. I didn't post this in the women's forum because I was afraid I'd be given a warning for double-posting. Will I?

If any of you have concerns about why I'm doing this kindly let me know & I'll try my best to explain to you. But please don't ask me any scientific questions, how it works, etc because I really don't know. I'm not a college graduate and I don't know much about science.

Thanks.

p/s: edgarvey, would you like to try it? How do I email you? Seems the forum blocked out my email address. It's herbal[dot]hair[at]yahoo[dot]com

I agree with the fact that you can get contact details much easier if you wanted to spam us and so on.

But you must realize many of the people on this forum have been scammed more than once in their lifetime. I am sure if you can provide more details about yourself then people might be willing to trust you more. You also say that it is going to take months to make and already you want signups. That is a bit weird. Also, why not do this locally?

If you are trying to help, thanks.

But you have to understand how this looks from our point of view.