+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Winston.. who should I be pandering to then? I really don't know what to do & yes I'm beginning to think a message forum is the wrong place.

Even after I've explained the reason why I'm giving it away for free people still won't believe me. Have you ever been given freebies/eats at the supermarket? You didn't have to pay for them, & they were not a scam right?

Seriously, I am answering the questions logically. I know it sounds too good to be true. But if I were a scammer, would I leave so many loopholes in my answers that you could easily spot me to be a scammer?

And no they wouldn't pay thousands for it & not even think about the costs. Over here hair is not as important as you think. That's why I can't sell it here. But thanks for the tip, now I know that once I get my tonic out in the future I can charge thousands & not hundreds.

You can charge tens of thousands...

Dude just listen to me if your legit:

Make this formula. Use it on a good bald friend of yours. If it works, then have him spread the word that you could make it for someone else. Probably for a few hundred dollars or so, so it is worth your time.

Don't tell me it will be hard to find someone. IT WONT BE.

Then just keep going. Once you are very sure it works. Get it on the market somehow.

We don't MEAN to be rude. YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND that the people on this forum have already been scammed. Scams have been thrown in our faces daily then you come say you have some natural cure? It makes very little sense man.

Good luck to you if your legit. And you know what if your not.

Question

How may months of free product do you plan of giving away. Will it be a 1 month supply, a six month supply or an endless supply? How long does it take to see results? Real hair loss products take a least three months to see anything. How will people receive your tonic if they don't have to provide a mailing address?

I have an idea. Make some of this stuff and then come back here. Provide photos of yourself and this product. Give out some of your details so people feel more comfy and then make the offer again.

KeepTheHair.. thanks for your suggestion on using it on my friend but I've already explained why I prefer not to. Kindly read my previous replies.

Yes, the people on this forum have been scammed. Of their money right? So what am I trying to scam? Money? No this is free. Your identity? No I do not need your home address or even your name for that matter.

Yes, I would love to provide photos of myself but I'm not bald And yes, I do regret that I did not take photos of my family members who used it.

And just to prove that I'm not a scammer, I could have easily taken some photos from the internet & passed it off as my own to pacify you, but I didnt

And also, I could have easily made up details of myself if I were a real scammer but I didn't

Maybe this is why a lot here get scammed, because just some photos & some details which could be easily gathered from the internet would be enough to convince you all that I'm the real deal.

Winston, very good questions. I only plan on giving it to a few people, maybe 10 at the most? Or less? It will be a 6 month supply because I want to be sure that it works. It'll work in less than that but I'm giving more just to be sure. That's why I need to document this so I can tell people how long it takes to work. And that's why I need info such as sex, age, type of hair because it would probably take different periods for different people.

As I've stated previously, people can receive the tonic by giving me an office address, a P.O. box, c/o somewhere, or even a friend's house. I don't really know much about identity theft but I don't think I can do it if you give me those addresses right?

Pheww...that was a lot of explaining to do.

If all of you really don't feel comfortable with this then there's no need to try this tonic of mine ok? I'm not putting a gun to anyone's head. And anyway, if you're not comfortable then I doubt you'd gather the info & take the photos I need anyway. When it works for you you'd probably just laugh at me for giving it away for free.

If any of you really want to try this with an open heart then just let me know. If you think about it, it's not actually free by the way, I'm requesting you to take photos & document the info such as how long it took for it to work, etc. But I guess that's a small hardship to pay for growing back hair right?

Dude, photos would not be enough at all. It would be like 1%. It might however be enough to find out that you are a fraud. nothing but results or words from others will convince me here. NOTHING.

I dont know what you are trying to do here because it wont work.

KeepTheHair... exactly!! Nothing but results or words from others will convince you or anyone else out there! This is exactly why I'm doing this! I'm trying to get those results & words from others which I already said so in my very first post that this is what I'm setting out to do.

You don't know what I'm trying to do here because you're trying so hard to prove & believe that I'm a scammer but it just doesn't make sense right? Because you can't think of a way that I can scam you. And I'll tell you why.. it's because I'm NOT scamming you.

The only thing I want are the results & words. And yes, you are right, I don't think what I'm trying to do here will work either. There are just too many skeptics even when I've explained everything.

Well, I can't be one of your puppets anyway. I just started finasteride + rogaine + keto shampoo. Soon I will add 15% minoxidil.

So I would never even know if your product worked for me or not. But I am sure you will find someone. Try locally. That should work. Don't use the internet for this. But if you do find this cure you will make a lot of money. But untill then you wont have much luck on this forums.

The people that frequent this site are very well informed about hair loss and the therapies that stop or slow it down. If you have any ulterior motive in promoting your "herbal cure" I suggest you go about it somewhere else.
    Hair loss sufferers are at times willing to try anything that promises hope.
    Because of this there are a lot of people who swear that their unproven, mystery remedies work. So I would suggest if you have a cure that is as good as you say it is take it to a large news or media outlet and get some scientific verification that it works. If it's that great I am sure all of us will be shelling out the price you charge for it.