+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Wow, what a coincidence. I reply to this thread stating that I do not need telephone numbers & home addresses only to find that I'm accused of identity theft.

Okay, I'll give you some of my time. First of all, my normal reactions:

Kinda funny how the world works, try to give something away for free & get called a joker. I bet if I set up a website & actually tried to sell this I would get a better response.
    No, you'd probably get sued for having a product that doesn't work and hasn't passed any safety trials. Believe me, doubt is better than a law suit!

I'm not looking for any contact details. How many contacts can I get from here? 10? 20? What could I hope to achieve with that? I would be better off mass-emailing everyone with a nigerian scam to get contact details.
    Yes, but you wouldn't just be getting contacts. To do what you propose to do you will have real names and addresses. Once you've got that it's easy to get a date of birth. Ideal for identity theft.

Okay, so let's say we give you the benefit of the doubt. You are going about this all wrong.

How do you plan to make this product? From your kitchen?

Have you really got no balding friends you can try this on first?

Have you made any attempt to team up with a scientist who can help you out? If not, why not?

Are you seriously proposing to release home made remedies with no health and safety checks in place? If you have considered this, what do you propose to do?

If this stuff works, shouldn't you apply for a patent? Patent lawyers don't need to be expensive, especially if the stuff works.

nevermind.... =\

Thanks for the good questions KeepTheHair! I really don't know what people are thinking so I need you all to ask questions/concerns like these so that I can answer them.

Ok, first of all, this is going to take months to make so why do I want signups? This is because if nobody wants them then I waste a LOT of time, effort & money in making them. It is really expensive to make. So I'd rather make sure people want them first before I make them.

Secondly, why not do this locally? This is because it is too expensive to be sold locally. I'm from South-East Asia and to sell this would be above the mass-market's ability to pay. To turn a profit I would have to sell at a few hundred USD. Furthermore, no one wants to pay for a home remedy here. They would rather be scammed by some device or pills from ebay. Don't ask me why, it's just the mentality that anything that isn't made in a factory by a company is bound to be useless.

Also, I understand your need to be cautious with your personal info on the net. I too detest giving out my personal info that's why I never asked for your phone number, home address, etc. In fact, you don't even have to give me your name, just your initials will do. What is important would be your age, sex, type of hair, etc though, I hope you all will understand that I need these info as it is important to me if I were to document data on the tonic. I would not even ask you for it if it wasn't important.

Any other concerns? I'll try my best to explain

Secondly, why not do this locally? This is because it is too expensive to be sold locally. I'm from South-East Asia and to sell this would be above the mass-market's ability to pay. To turn a profit I would have to sell at a few hundred USD.
    BINGO! A few minutes ago this guy was going to give this stuff away free, now he's saying he won't do it locally because South East Asians can't afford it.

Scammers always break down under interrogation.

Yeah that answer pretty much doesn't make any sense.

Fixed by 35.. very good questions, thanks.

Why would I get sued if it doesn't work? I'm not even charging anything for it.

Can you tell me how do I go about the safety trials?

I don't need real names & addresses. Anyway names can easily be googled As for your address, yes I understand your concern so kindly give me an office address, p.o. box, or better yet c/o at your local post office.

Yes actually I do plan to make this in my house. All this while it has been made in my home (although not the kitchen).

I don't want any of my balding friends (although I do not have many) to know I have this.

Let me give you a scenario, let's say I give it to my friends & it works. Then they tell their family members & close relatives about this & they come & ask it from me. What am I supposed to do then? I can't very well charge them for it or I would seem rude. I could MAYBE ask them for compensation but then at the most they would only pay me my cost or even less, I would have lost a lot of time & effort in making the tonics.

Not only that, they would ask me how to make it, etc.. and I cannot decline from telling them again for fear of being rude. So I lose my family secret without making a single cent.

I honestly never thought about a scientist. This is a secret remedy so I never thought of revealing to anyone else its ingredients. If I looked for a scientist I would definitely have to reveal it to him.

Kindly let me know how to go thru the health & safety checks. I never knew that home-made remedies required them. As far as I know, people have been using honey, aloe vera, etc as remedies for ages & I don't think I've ever heard of them going thru these checks.

Yes, I did ask about patents in my first post but I never got a reply.

If it sounds too good to be true then it is to good to be true. If this guy had the cure for hair loss he wouldn't be pandering to a message forum. And NOTHNG is free in this world, don’t let this person fool you!

OMG.. You guys are really paranoid! Kindly read my first post.. I want to SELL this in the future. I'm giving it away for free NOW only because I need people to see for themselves that it works.

I'm not giving it away free forever! OMG... kindly read before replying..

DUDE IF IT WORKS

THEN YOUR "FRIENDS" WILL PAY YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FOR IT, AND NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT THE COSTS.

You have to start answering the questions logically if you plan on convincing us dude. Seriously.