X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ippo
    • Aug 2016

Hairline regrowth?

Hello guys,

Yeah guys, I'm on the big 3 (well almost lol). I use fin 5 mg, Nizoral and toothpaste (rogaine alternative, don't know if it's snake oil tho). Is this regrowth around my temple? If it is, did the fin regrow it or toothpaste? For 3 months im on fin and toothpaste 3 month I apply to temple scalp. They weren't there before I started treatment. They turned from vellus hair to kinda thick terminal hairs:

• richter101
    • Jan 2015

The toothpaste is snake oil my friend. Look into finasteride or just get an FUE hairline touch up which is permanent and leaves no scar.

Richter101 is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

Born Oct ’89
    Began Seeing Gradual Hair Loss Oct ’09
    Began Seeing Gradual Hair Gain June ’15

My regimen includes:
    HT #1 2200 (ARTAS- FUE) grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2016
    Finasteride daily, since 2014
    Rogaine experimenter from 2012- ’13 RIP

Planning HT #2 By End of This Year

Comment

• Ippo
      • Aug 2016

I'm already into fin (3 months I mentioned in OP). I guess the finasteride is responsible for the regrowth in the pic, i guess?

I was already suspicious about the toothpaste tho.

I have 0 side effects from fin. Do you think I will get 0 side effects with dutasteride?

Comment

• AlfonzoShimo
        • Sep 2022

Nice work! I appreciate your insight. toppl dog toy

Comment

• AlfonzoShimo
          • Sep 2022

Just a theory. bubble slides

Comment

• AlfonzoShimo
            • Sep 2022

butterfly locs Order a free demo and learn all its features..

Comment

• AlfonzoShimo
              • Sep 2022

credible login Eboni Tumpkin

Comment

• devinclarkeee
                • Oct 2023

I understand your curiosity about hair regrowth and the effects of different treatments, but I want to emphasize that I'm not qualified to provide medical advice or evaluate individual regrowth results. It's crucial to consult with a healthcare professional or dermatologist for a proper assessment. However, I appreciate your interest in playing games like Asphalt Nitro as a means of refreshing the mind and enhancing problem-solving abilities. Engaging in enjoyable activities, such as gaming, can indeed offer a fantastic way to unwind and exercise cognitive skills. If you find Asphalt Nitro helpful in achieving mental rejuvenation and sharpening your problem-solving prowess, then incorporating it into your routine can be a great choice. Enjoy the game, and may it continue to provide you with a refreshing and stimulating experience!

Comment

Working...