Threaded View

Talking Hair transplant advice for 22 year-old

To cut a long story short, I'm 22 and I've been losing my hair since I was 18. My hairloss is quite aggressive and I think I'm now a Norwood 3/4. I was on minoxidil for almost two years (big mistake) and I came off it 6 months ago and immediately started taking propecia. I've been dreading having to have a HT but after staying round my parents for Christmas and seeing how bad its gotten I decided then and there I should have it done. I've attached amateurish images of my hairline, let me know if you want more to give better judgement and I'll gladly upload them! I should add that my hair has of course been cut to disguise it as much as possible but it gives a fair view of where I'm at (I've combed my hair in some of them to show a more accurate picture of my baldness).
    http://imgur.com/a/XUGXG

I know very little about HTs other than what I've read online, and because I'm very nervous about it I'd like to ask the helpful people on here for some advice. From what I can tell I'll probably have to go to Turkey to have it done as being only 22 I'm on a budget (I'm in the UK and HTs seem very expensive here), which I was initially very weary about but from what I've read Turkey is a world leader in the HT industry so that boosted my confidence.

I also have no idea about what surgeons are good/bad etc. I initially planned to see a surgeon who had a very good write up from various forum users going by posts from 2013-2015, but when I looked at later 2016 reviews it seems the surgeon had rapidly gone down hill and had a lot of recent negative feedback! That left me very worried. I'm now inclined towards Dr Koray Erdogan but I'm very open to other recommendations. I plan to have the operation done in late May/early June of 2017.

Anyway, to be concise my questions are:
    -Is 22 generally a suitable age for a HT?
    -From the pictures roughly how many grafts would I need?
    -Is Turkey a good place for a HT?
    -What questions should I ask potential surgeons?
    -Does Dr Koray Erdogan have a good reputation? Who else would people here recommend?
    -I read that in Turkey parts of the procedure are carried out by nurses, is that something to be concerned about?
    -Which procedure is recommended (I'm almost certainly going with FUE but I've read there are various sub-categories within that which I don't really know about)?
    -Plus anything else you think I should know about and may have missed!

Don't feel the need to have to answer all of them I think I'm being over zealous with the questions. Thanks in advance for your help it's very appreciated!