+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by icebald View Post
    Really!? Thats very nice to hear and im more and more less afraid of propecia,at least i can give it a try.I want to start with 0.25mg and slowly up to 1mg.Im somewhat concern if propecia can ruin my stamina and gains in gym.I will still like to have nice body,than hairs with boobs and big fatty stomach
    Boobs and a big fatty stomach? Don't think so. Just continue to excercise and lift weights.

Again, using Minoxidil AFTER Finasteride has huge gains. You could definitely go back to Norwood
    zero again! (Become a full head).

But use Finasteride first. It will lower the DHT in your hair, which will grow your hair back. Then if you
    add 5% Minoxidil foam, it will regrow up to or more than 85% of hair.

Quote Originally Posted by k9gatton View Post
    Boobs and a big fatty stomach? Don't think so. Just continue to excercise and lift weights.

Again, using Minoxidil AFTER Finasteride has huge gains. You could definitely go back to Norwood
    zero again! (Become a full head).

But use Finasteride first. It will lower the DHT in your hair, which will grow your hair back. Then if you
    add 5% Minoxidil foam, it will regrow up to or more than 85% of hair.
    Having low body fat and lifting weights also increases testosterone substantially, which would significantly lower the chance of sides. When I first tried fin my body fat % was about 10 higher and I wasn't exercising or lifting.

Quote Originally Posted by JeanlucBergman View Post
    Having low body fat and lifting weights also increases testosterone substantially, which would significantly lower the chance of sides. When I first tried fin my body fat % was about 10 higher and I wasn't exercising or lifting.

If that's the case, then why not microdose to half of a milligram?

That's better than no Finasteride at all. As I said before, just add regular
    strength Minoxidil Foam (five percent).

All you need for perfect hair. Become a full head this YEAR (2017).

Quote Originally Posted by k9gatton View Post
    If that's the case, then why not microdose to half of a milligram?

That's better than no Finasteride at all. As I said before, just add regular
    strength Minoxidil Foam (five percent).

All you need for perfect hair. Become a full head this YEAR (2017).
    Any opinions on LLLT along with the big 3? I'm vaguely considering adding a 120 diode helmet to my regime of Pura D'or Gold, Nizoral 2%, Lipogaine sensitive, 0.25mg fin and HR23 supplement.

Really!? Thats very nice to hear and im more and more less afraid of propecia,at least i can give it a try.I want to start with 0.25mg and slowly up to 1mg.Im somewhat concern if propecia can ruin my stamina and gains in gym.I will still like to have nice body,than hairs with boobs and big fatty stomach

Don't want you to be misinformed. Your baldness is aggressive, at 25.

If you accept it, that's completely your choice. Be aware though, the longer
    you microdose, the lower your chances of bringing the follicles back to a
    healthy state.

Only dying follicles can be bought back to life. This is true even with PRP
    therapy (Platelet Rich Plasma).

Dead follicles are just that, dead. They cannot be bought back. So if you
    don't see any gains, there's a short window of time, my friend.

Eventually, you won't be able to regrow your hair back. That's the truth.

If I were you, I would use at least .5 milligrams Finasteride, and twice daily
    Minoxidil Foam (five percent). Use the foam on YOUR HAIRLINE (* most important),
    and vertex.

It works on both. But if you want to save your hair, up the Finasteride dosage.

I dont understand,why my balding progresses so quickly..ok now i dont lose many hairs because there are no much hair left.But i dont have very agressive hairloss genes,nobody was ever nw7,even my brother has a very little recesion at age 28.What about 2 hair transplant sessions? Will this give me advantage not to jump on fina?

I dont understand,why my balding progresses so quickly..ok now i dont lose many hairs because there are no much hair left.But i dont have very agressive hairloss genes,nobody was ever nw7,even my brother has a very little recesion at age 28.What about 2 hair transplant sessions? Will this give me advantage not to jump on fina?
    Still going to be thinner. If you were going to end up nw7 then you probably don't have enough donor hair for transplants. I'm looking pretty clearly like a diffuse thinner going to a nw5 pattern (I'm 22) and am using 0.25mg of fin, a laser helmet, Lipogaine minox, nizoral and HR23 supplement hoping to hold out my top and crown and get a transplant in the front.

If you're looking towards a nw5, I would say focus your minox on top and crown, keep a small dose of fin going and go for a hair transplant maybe at 3500 grafts to fix the front and a bit of the top. If in another 3 years you lose ground on the top and crown you can always get a transplant a little bit thinner there and use toppik to fill it in a bit. I definitely think it's possible to do the whole head of a norwood 5 over two sessions.

Nobody in my family is nw7,my grandfather is nw4 at age 75 and he has very thick hair only bald patch on crown.I hope ill never be nw7.I forgot to say that im dealing with seborrheic dermatitis and i cant afford shaved head,because if i do that,there is visible inflammed patches on my skin,i fight seborrhea with nizoral 1% but it dont help much.

The easiest way to get rid of dermatitis is to shave your head and use Nizoral 2%. It would probably go in a week. You can generally see the pattern emerging pretty early, most tend to end up a Norwood 5 or 6. Few end up a norwood 7.

In the mean time, 90% of people get regrowth with propecia, minoxidil and nizoral, and about 30% have spectacular regrowth.

How i get niz 2%? Now im in nw4-5 dermatologist said and he thinks that i will not reach nw7,i have very thick sides and back too.My father is nw 5-6 and i have same hairloss like him,like copy of him lol.But he start balding at 33.