+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Wow! Never heard that 0.25mg works that good.U are good responder then.I hope that my fine vellus hair turned to real in front,do i expect too much?Can i get regrow my hair at state,which was like 3 years ago?

If you want serious regrowth definitely use minoxidil and Nizoral 2% (once a week) alternated with a decent DHT blocking shampoo like Pura D'or Gold + the 0.25mg of propecia. Vast majority would at least maintain with that regime, wouldn't be surprised if you got 12 months worth of losses or more back from it. I've seen examples where people have gone from seemingly skin head on the top to having good coverage. You wouldn't get back to how it was 3 years ago, but you'd probably be happy with the results anyway.

Will be easy for you to tell early on how its going with your hair short too. Also makes it easier to apply minox.

Crown and top is much easier to regrow too. If you want to restore your front completely you'd probably need a transplant.

Yeah,thanks for good advice! I have nizoral 1% at home and i will definetly add minox and propecia soon.Yes im planning to do hair transplant in future when my hairloss stabilize and regrow some IF.Some people told me that HT is foolish without propecia so i will try this first.I dont even know at which stage will my baldness going but im sure that im destinated to full Nw6.

I'm baffled as to why this is getting so many serious replies without any comment on that third f'n picture haha

Haha this picture just showing that im in solid form,but point of this post is how and if can i reverse my hair.Its true that propecia can cause more fat around the waist by increased estrogen or its just about unproper diet.

Quote Originally Posted by icebald View Post
    Im losing my hair since year 2011,and now im 25 years old with horrible thinning on crown and front..I didnt lose very amount of hair but they somewhat get miniaturized.Dermatologist gave me prescription for propecia year ago,but i didnt buy it,because i was fearing of side effects.Now im getting really desperate and anxious i feel i couldnt get out because of hairloss.My Father is nw5 age 51,and grandfather on mother side is nw4 at age 75..I dont expect miracles just want to regrow crown and front a bit.Im in good shape,gym 4x week and 3x cardio.
    Yes, it CAN regrow both vertex and crown hair. In fact, it could possibly bring
    you back to a Norwood zero.

Dying follicles CAN be bought back to life. In fact, if you use Minoxidil, which is
    not really beneficial by itself, with Finasteride, you could gain back eighty
    five percent density.

There are National government links that prove this.

Would you be interested in me pointing to one.

The majority of men will NOT have any side effects.

But dead follicles cannot be bought back
    to life. Once a follicle is dead, if PRP (Platelett Rich Plasma) therapy
    cannot grow it back.

Would hurry if I were you, before it's too late!

Quote Originally Posted by icebald View Post
    Im losing my hair since year 2011,and now im 25 years old with horrible thinning on crown and front..I didnt lose very amount of hair but they somewhat get miniaturized.Dermatologist gave me prescription for propecia year ago,but i didnt buy it,because i was fearing of side effects.Now im getting really desperate and anxious i feel i couldnt get out because of hairloss.My Father is nw5 age 51,and grandfather on mother side is nw4 at age 75..I dont expect miracles just want to regrow crown and front a bit.Im in good shape,gym 4x week and 3x cardio.
    You're at the right age (25). Minoxidil will temporarily grow back your hair.

But if you use it with one milligram Finasteride, you will get better results
    than Finasteride alone.

Minoxidil can also grow hairline vellus hair back to terminal. Again, the key is
    using an anti DHT agent, such as Finasteride, first. Then add Minoxidil later.

Really!? Thats very nice to hear and im more and more less afraid of propecia,at least i can give it a try.I want to start with 0.25mg and slowly up to 1mg.Im somewhat concern if propecia can ruin my stamina and gains in gym.I will still like to have nice body,than hairs with boobs and big fatty stomach

By the way have similar gains to yours and have had no problems at the gym with 0.25mg. I actually feel slightly stronger if anything and am getting good progress. My muscles feel a little softer and don't look as hard I think but it's not hugely noticeable.