Threaded View

Default So overwhelmed with hair systems! Any wearers out there?

This will be my third post regarding hair systems because after almost 2 years on Finasteride, Minox and Nizoral my hair loss is still continuing. It's coming to a point where in about a year I'm guessing I will be unable to hide it. (I still take the meds because it could be slowing the process down. If I stop, I may loose lots of hair and realise that it was doing its job after all).

I want to make the transition as smooth and undetectable as possible. However, no matter how much info I get given I still can't help feeling overwhelmed. For someone who's never ordered, attached, made or measured a hair system before I can't help thinking... how the hell do I do this? And what if I get it wrong? My hair has loose curls so it makes it much more difficult than if I had just straight hair. It could easily look out of place if the curl is wrong. Could someone PLEASE help me out and give me somewhat of a step by step process on how it works when ordering a hair system? What exactly is the process you go through? Also, an insight into how your first time ordering/attaching a hair system went would be a great help! Also, how does the haircut process work? I understand that most suppliers provide you with a barber that will blend it in but if you apply the system at home do you just go to the barber with this uncut/unblended mop on your head looking like a weirdo? So many questions! I'd be so grateful for any help!

Kind Regards,
    An overwhelmed hair loss sufferer.