+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Louish View Post
    Then consult a psychiatrist because you are a NW0 with the hairline of a 16 years old and from your face you probably aren't much older than that...
    In all honesty he could be thinning and he could have the initial stages of MPB. Images are often untelling. The only thing to do is see a couple of doctors, get a couple of opinions and go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairbrain View Post
    In all honesty he could be thinning and he could have the initial stages of MPB. Images are often untelling. The only thing to do is see a couple of doctors, get a couple of opinions and go from there.
    That's preposterous he is clearly not. We are all decaying and it is quite insane to paranoid about it for no reason. With that logic we should see a couple of doctors to check if we have every single possible health issues all the time....

My hair after work its sweaty and looks like im thinning like this

Quote Originally Posted by Louish View Post
    That's preposterous he is clearly not. We are all decaying and it is quite insane to paranoid about it for no reason. With that logic we should see a couple of doctors to check if we have every single possible health issues all the time....
    No one is going to be able to tell by these images alone if there is thinning going on. I have pictures of myself that before it was obvious showing absolutely no signs I was thinning. But I was and I knew it. By an increased number of hairs in the sink, shower, and the fact only I was the one combing and running my hands through my hair every day. Fast forward 1 year and it started to become obvious. If an individual feels he or she may be thinning all Im suggesting is to schedule an appointment with a qualified doctor. I also had individuals tell me nothing was going on in my early stages but I knew there was. With all due respect, for a non physician to make a diagnoses here based on subbpar mages that show such a cropped cut with side cowlick is not fair to that individual. At least if there is no issue he will gain a piece mind or be cautioned on what to look for along with possible treatments now or in the future. Wait until there is a bald spot or noticable recession makes those potential treatments less effective. All Im saying is there is nothing wrong with seeing a doctor. The only thing preposterous is to suggest otherwise or question the mental state os someone you don't know or have ever met.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairbrain View Post
    No one is going to be able to tell by these images alone if there is thinning going on. I have pictures of myself that before it was obvious showing absolutely no signs I was thinning. But I was and I knew it. By an increased number of hairs in the sink, shower, and the fact only I was the one combing and running my hands through my hair every day. Fast forward 1 year and it started to become obvious. If an individual feels he or she may be thinning all Im suggesting is to schedule an appointment with a qualified doctor. I also had individuals tell me nothing was going on in my early stages but I knew there was. With all due respect, for a non physician to make a diagnoses here based on subbpar mages that show such a cropped cut with side cowlick is not fair to that individual. At least if there is no issue he will gain a piece mind or be cautioned on what to look for along with possible treatments now or in the future. Wait until there is a bald spot or noticable recession makes those potential treatments less effective. All Im saying is there is nothing wrong with seeing a doctor. The only thing preposterous is to suggest otherwise or question the mental state os someone you don't know or have ever met.
    I think you missed his numerous posts about his masturbation obsession...

Ok why did that get brought up

Anyone else