Non-Surgical Approach in Young Male Patient (PRP & Keto 2% + Caffeine): Dr. Wesley

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Billena
    Doctor Representative
    • Dec 2012

Non-Surgical Approach in Young Male Patient (PRP & Keto 2% + Caffeine): Dr. Wesley

This 20-year-old man had grown frustrated with his hair thinning throughout the frontal half of his scalp. He was averse to taking Propecia or Rogaine and sought advice from Dr. Wesley.

He underwent a combined treatment involving platelet rich plasma (PRP) mesotherapy coupled with 2-3 times weekly use of a 2% ketoconazole shampoo with caffeine. No other interventions were made.

The young man can be seen before and four months later.

1050 Fifth Avenue
    New York, NY 10028
    (844) 745-6362
    www.drcarloswesley.com
  • k9gatton
    • Oct 2016

He looks better.

Does he have any opinions on the matter. Also, could he show his photographs here?

Comment

• Louish
      • Aug 2015

Originally posted by k9gatton
      He looks better.

Does he have any opinions on the matter. Also, could he show his photographs here?
      Difference is purely a lighting effect....Before pic has a lot more light.

Comment

• k9gatton
        • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Louish
        Difference is purely a lighting effect....Before pic has a lot more light.
        It's a styling effect on the front.

You seriously don't know what your talking about.

But the vertex is denser. Not a lot, but there clearly is a density change.

The lighting and angle are the SAME. Don't believe me?

Look at the ARMS.

Comment

• bmoreno299
          • Dec 2016

Wonder what kind of shampoo it was with the 2% keto

Comment

• Louish
            • Aug 2015

It's a styling effect on the front.

You seriously don't know what your talking about.

But the vertex is denser. Not a lot, but there clearly is a density change.

The lighting and angle are the SAME. Don't believe me?

Look at the ARMS.
            Hahahaha the arm has a lot more light to it as well as the hair. Hair and skin are a lot darker on the after pic, how come Sherlock? Of course they cheated on the styling this wasn't worth mentioning. Wow looks like you are bitter for the other day hahahah Are you that desperate to come back at me? An old post and a bunch of non sense? Go study a bit of Optics...What a weak person you are...

Comment

• k9gatton
              • Oct 2016

Hahahaha the arm has a lot more light to it as well as the hair. Hair and skin are a lot darker on the after pic, how come Sherlock? Of course they cheated on the styling this wasn't worth mentioning. Wow looks like you are bitter for the other day hahahah Are you that desperate to come back at me? An old post and a bunch of non sense? Go study a bit of Optics...What a weak person you are...
              You're the pathetic troll. You have nothing original to say, ever. Just criticize other's who have input.

You add nothing. I'm dead serious. Even the glycol comment.

PRP treatment does make some people's hair thicker. No it's not the answer for androgen alopecia.

The guy didn't make a FULL recovery. And that's evident in the pictures. Why didn't
              they cover that up?

The pictures DON'T hide that. They show the same scalp the guy had before. But it's thicker. But
              you can't answer that one. You're an optics expert? Really, in what, magic tricks?

You can't give an answer to that.

Comment

• Louish
                • Aug 2015

You're the pathetic troll. You have nothing original to say, ever. Just criticize other's who have input.

You add nothing. I'm dead serious. Even the glycol comment.

PRP treatment does make some people's hair thicker. No it's not the answer for androgen alopecia.

The guy didn't make a FULL recovery. And that's evident in the pictures. Why didn't
                they cover that up?

The pictures DON'T hide that. They show the same scalp the guy had before. But it's thicker. But
                you can't answer that one. You're an optics expert? Really, in what, magic tricks?

You can't give an answer to that.
                Are you implying that you didn't name Propylene Glycol incorrectly? Are you that delusional? I am a PHD in Biochemistry so I studied extensively Optics among other things yes....Lighting is clearly different like most other before/after pics. What you say is just plain retarded. I love ignorant fools like you, you are truly clueless and have no idea that you are. I would love PRP to work I would do it all the time. Not many satisfied customers though.

Comment

• k9gatton
                  • Oct 2016

Are you implying that you didn't name Propylene Glycol incorrectly? Are you that delusional? I am a PHD in Biochemistry so I studied extensively Optics among other things yes....Lighting is clearly different like most other before/after pics. What you say is just plain retarded. I love ignorant fools like you, you are truly clueless and have no idea that you are. I would love PRP to work I would do it all the time. Not many satisfied customers though.
                  You have a PHD in Biochemistry? Really? Wow. That makes you an hair expert, I'm sure.

So, what type of work do you make up (i mean do)? Let me guess, you're inventing new hair
                  transplant surgery!

Don't make me laugh.

Comment

• k9gatton
                    • Oct 2016

Let me just say this. There not covering the vertex hair at all. That's where the thickness happened.

The guy that cuts my hair has hundreds of clients. Both men and women. Some of them are medical doctors.

One of them had PRP treatment, before having a full hair transplant. And the guy that cut my hair told me some things, which I found to be scientifically accurate:

1. Minoxidil effects are temporary. Everybody loses hair if they ONLY take Minoxidil, and no anti DHT medications. He was right on that.

2. Propecia (Finasteride) has permanent effects.

The guy that got PRP DID have thicker hair. But it wasn't enough for him. So his client ended up getting a hair transplant.

So, I guess that blows your theory down the drain, doesn't it?

Comment

• Louish
                      • Aug 2015

You have a PHD in Biochemistry? Really? Wow. That makes you an hair expert, I'm sure.

So, what type of work do you make up (i mean do)? Let me guess, you're inventing new hair
                      transplant surgery!

Don't make me laugh.
                      Never said I'm a hair expert, I'm only here because I had a hair transplant. I know Optics though, there is no theory it is just plain obvious, light intensity will affect perceived colors I mean EVERYONE KNOWS THAT. You just NEED PRP to work because you are desperate. New transplant technics are mostly invented by surgeons by the way. I work in a lab I don't touch anyone's scalp I don't even remotely work with hair. You are the troll coming back at me ( very poorly) out of the blue.

Comment

• k9gatton
                        • Oct 2016

Never said I'm a hair expert, I'm only here because I had a hair transplant. I know Optics though, there is no theory it is just plain obvious, light intensity will affect perceived colors I mean EVERYONE KNOWS THAT. You just NEED PRP to work because you are desperate. New transplant technics are mostly invented by surgeons by the way. I work in a lab I don't touch anyone's scalp I don't even remotely work with hair. You are the troll coming back at me ( very poorly) out of the blue.
                        Out of the blue? No you're the troll critic. You criticize people's advice but you never offer your own.

Instead of criticizing, why don't you give your own advice to people.

This is after numerous attempts of trolling my posts. And really, a type (glycol, not glycerol), wow,
                        major contributor you are!

Never said I was an expert on anything. I just offer whatever I know, and can advise with.

I'm not desperate. How would you know?

By the way, I'm educated myself. Not that it matters, but I have two Master degrees, in
                        Scientific fields.

You should say that after seeing pictures of my hair. Instead you just grab at straws
                        to attack me.

Comment

• Louish
                          • Aug 2015

Out of the blue? No you're the troll critic. You criticize people's advice but you never offer your own.

Instead of criticizing, why don't you give your own advice to people.

This is after numerous attempts of trolling my posts. And really, a type (glycol, not glycerol), wow,
                          major contributor you are!

Never said I was an expert on anything. I just offer whatever I know, and can advise with.

I'm not desperate. How would you know?

By the way, I'm educated myself. Not that it matters, but I have two Master degrees, in
                          Scientific fields.

You should say that after seeing pictures of my hair. Instead you just grab at straws
                          to attack me.
                          You typed Glycerol, I haven't posted in weeks so that is quite out the blue...Do you know what are the 2 things people reading these messages are thinking? 1) You are a poor retarded weak and desperate man. ( You posted pictures of your hair BTW)
                          2) I'm a huge jerk.

I'm fine with my role, are you with yours?

For the record I have been super diligent at reassuring that crazy masturbation addict that fapping won't make his hair fall off. hahahaha

Comment

• k9gatton
                            • Oct 2016

You typed Glycerol, I haven't posted in weeks so that is quite out the blue...Do you know what are the 2 things people reading these messages are thinking? 1) You are a poor retarded weak and desperate man. ( You posted pictures of your hair BTW)
                            2) I'm a huge jerk.

I'm fine with my role, are you with yours?

For the record I have been super diligent at reassuring that crazy masturbation addict that fapping won't make his hair fall off. hahahaha
                            OK, that's funny. Now, one question, who are you? By that, you seem familiar. Not necessary in a bad
                            way.

Yes, I know I posted pictures. And I know my hair is a Norwood 3v. It's stabilized, and
                            I grew back a lot, mostly vertex. But I can show pictures on this. The Progesterone and
                            Finasteride did most of the "work" (but there's more to go). My hair is thicker, and
                            is probably now just a three (no v).

You sound very familiar. Are you on another blog?

One thing to note on my hair, it's come a long way. If you saw my hair in 2013, it was beyond a
                            Norwood four. I actually had a couple centimeters of a bald area on top. And my forehead
                            was much worse (a triangle, and higher).

Now, it's a U. That's better than a V, which is what it was before.

Who are you?

Comment

• Louish
                              • Aug 2015

OK, that's funny. Now, one question, who are you? By that, you seem familiar. Not necessary in a bad
                              way.

Yes, I know I posted pictures. And I know my hair is a Norwood 3v, and I'm losing it *(hair wise).

You sound very familiar. Are you on another blog?

One thing to note on my hair, it's come a long way. If you saw my hair in 2013, it was beyond a
                              Norwood four. I actually had a couple centimeters of a bald area on top. And my forehead
                              was much worse (a triangle, and higher).

Now, it's a U. That's better than a V, which is what it was before.

Who are you?
                              I'm not. 1 hair blog is too much already LOL

Comment

Working...