+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Katjie View Post
    What's less attractive than a balding man? A whining man.
    This is where we are allowed to whine, ok? This is the one place that we can whine. No one needs you to come here and make everyone elses time harder. Stop taking things personal. Grow up.

Women have it easy. Men have it tougher, you can't argue this. Everything should always be ok for the guys. We are human too, you know. We have feelings as well.

We have to make more money, we have to work harder. We have to always do the labour, we have to always risk our lives. We have to always "suck it up".

So when someone comes here and wants to vent a little about how hair loss has affected his life, let him..and let us.

You are pathetic. You have it easy.

And there is nothing less attractive than an unintelligent uncompassionate woman such as yourself. We do get on with our lives. This is just the place where we vent and let it out. So get used to it, or get out.

I bet fixed lives a much more successful life than you.

Seriously, go elsewhere. This is not where we berate someone for venting.

Damn scum.

Wow, bro take it easy!

You are right, this is the one place where we can complain. I for one never complain to my friends and family and i find it so much easier to talk to people on this forum.

But don't loose it now, maybe she too felt a little anger and frustration

Cheers!

I am cool bro Just defending my buddies.

If she is having a hard time, then she can vent. But we don't vent at the expense of OTHERS on this forum. She is making personal attacks. She is pathetic.

Stupid hair loss. lol

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheHair View Post
    Stupid hair loss. lol
    lol That's it! Take it out on hair loss, it deserves it!

Goddamn hair loss!

Whining women are just as unattractive, but that's just another thing they have easier. Women in society today think nothing of whinging at their partner in public but feel 'patronised' when they get the same back at them. If that's equality, I'm a banana.

Quote Originally Posted by Katjie View Post
    What's less attractive than a balding man? A whining man.
    lol

hairloss defintely is worse for women than it is for us guys - theres loads a good-looking bald blokes...i have yet to see an attractive bald woman

at least some of us can shave our heads or shorten our hair and pull of a decent look (providing youve got a decent looking face ) but women dont have that option

No, they're allowed to wear a hair system without getting laughed at and ridiculed.

Men are practically forced to shave their head to please others, through constant badgering to sport the look from hell.

This thread has gone on too long.
    No one has an easy time with hair loss. Most people who make comments about a mans hair loss can be slapped back down with a comeback.

Most women have to face their hair loss in a much more private and personal way.
    They don't even have the limited choice of getting a short buzzcut and getting on with it. They are forced to hide it.

Usually a woman's hair loss happens in a way where they cannot entertain the idea of of a hair transplant. I can't begin to imagine how hard it is to be a women and come home at night and take off a wig and look at themselves in the mirror.

And one more thing I would like to know how many guys on this forum would date a women if she were losing her hair? I hope we all would if there was a real attraction and inner beauty.

Modern day society defines both sexes by their appearance. It's not just hair it could be your weight, your face, the way you speak, the clothes you wear, your age, any number of things go into one persons perception of someone else. It is unfair and sad that superficial beauty is worshiped so much in the world today.

So please kill this thread and start crossing your fingers for companies like Histogen and Aderans Because it seems as if their therapies might help both women and men.
    Last edited by mlao; 05-02-2010 at 02:05 PM. Reason: addition

Sound reasoning mlao!

Yes, but whereas it is acceptable for a woman to hide her condition and succeed in her career, it is not acceptable for a man. I'm thinking purely from a career perspective here. If you're a woman, no problem. A man? You're ****ed.

I've made my argument and I needn't dwell on it, but I've yet to hear a counter argument to the simple fact that if you go bald as a man at a young age, you often become socially excluded from people in your generation. If you're a woman, you get sympathy, if anyone actually finds out.