+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

B231, you are WRONG side texts from fin is not common at all I know by myself cause me and my3 friend using it.
    And if occur side effects 99% of the time they're gone in the first week or two after stopping, don't tell people stupid shit just because u had side effects you ignorant, probably hell not gonna have NON SIDE EFECTS and hell regrow his hair and keep it with fin and Minox together.

You are delusional bro. Killing DHT in your body will cause severe issues, if not now, it will down the line. Why is there a Post Finasteride Syndrome Foundation?

Scientists and Doctors have proven Finasteride can permanently alter your endocrine system by killing off the 5ar enzyme.

They give this stuff to transsexuals you know.

Finasteride does a WHOLE LOT more than inhibiting DHT, it alters brain steroids and there are many studies on this.

You are also risking aggressive prostate cancer by taking this drug.

Anyone who takes Fin is gambling with their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin201222 View Post
    B231, you are WRONG side texts from fin is not common at all I know by myself cause me and my3 friend using it.
    And if occur side effects 99% of the time they're gone in the first week or two after stopping, don't tell people stupid shit just because u had side effects you ignorant, probably hell not gonna have NON SIDE EFECTS and hell regrow his hair and keep it with fin and Minox together.
    They're not ignorant. You're speaking from personal experience. B231 is speaking from personal experience, too. The difference: your personal experience is positive. Their personal experience is utterly horrible. The potential risks B231 has described from taking a drug that messes with your body's hormones are there, that's just how it is.

I took my chances and went with Finasteride. I'm not a tranny, thinking about killing myself, and in fact love my self more because I'm not losing anymore hair.

Been on it for 3 years. I also got an FUE procedure the fin will only slow down the inevitable. If you want a permanent solution begin to look into FUE surgery. It works but you just have to find the perfect Doc. I got lucky.

Richter101 is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

Born Oct ’89
    Began Seeing Gradual Hair Loss Oct ’09
    Began Seeing Gradual Hair Gain June ’15

My regimen includes:
    HT #1 2200 (ARTAS- FUE) grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2016
    Finasteride daily, since 2014
    Rogaine experimenter from 2012- ’13 RIP

Planning HT #2 By End of This Year

I was on Finasteride for a week and noticed some mild sides ( watery semen , no pleasure while ejaculating and mental fog ) . After I quit I became better the next 5 days only to have my worst day since I ve been alive on day 6th . My Penis has shrunk , wrinkled like I was 12 , completely numb , could not get it to change if my life depended on it and worst anxiety and brain fog ever . Went to the emergency room twice that day and needed a tranquilizer to sleep that night . My mental state improved a bit since then ( it's been 7 months) and my penis does not stand shrunken and cold but is still numb and I still can't have an erection . I basically lost the genital-brain connection . While I realize that I m not in the majority of the guys who take this drug , I just want to warn you if u God forbid are as unlucky as me it can alter and change your BODY FOREVER . I rather loose my both arms right now to be back in pre-finasteride condition . BEST OF LUCK TO YOU .

F*uck it and shave it.

I got my first HT when I was 25, went on to get 3 more in the following years. My confidence went up but it was temporary. I had to get off of propecia because of the side effects and my hair continued to fall out. I'm 37 now and currently in the process of scar revision so I can keep my hair (what's left of it) short.