My Hair Transplant with Dr. Tejinder Bhatti - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default My Hair Transplant with Dr. Tejinder Bhatti

Hello Everyone,
    I would like to share with you my hair transplant story with Dr. Tejinder Bhatti.
    My planted graft count is given below :

Singles : 223
    Doubles : 1205
    Triples : 998
    Beard : 853
    Total 3279 grafts.

I’m a 39 years old Indian male working abroad. Started losing hair at my front and top area around 10 years ago.Crown area is also playing with my emotions now a days! I used Minoxidil 2-3 months when I was 29 and stopped because of extreme skin dryness.

I used hair patch but disappointed and threw it out because of its irritation, sweat etc. I have started looking for other solutions. Started following different HT surgeons worldwide – from Dubai to Turkey and from US to Europe. After wandering around different HT related websites and articles, doing a lot of research for more than a year, I finally got my HT done on 11th November 2016 by a state of art expertise Dr. Tejinder Bhatti at Darling Buds, Chandigarh, India. And waiting for the 2nd session for my crown area - after 6 months. (Minimum of 6 months needed according to Dr. Bhatti).

I dropped a mail to Dr. Bhatti around 1 year ago. He responded asking for some pics of my head. After seeing them, he estimated that I’d need around 4000 grafts that would look dense. I demanded for good densely packed scalp. For the next all months, I mailed him with questions and he responded to every single one of them.

After I expressed my interest in getting the procedure done at Darling Buds, they offered me a date and I made an advance payment to block the date. Dr. Bhatti sent me a pre-OP instruction manual.The clinic reserved a room for me at ABs hotel, Chandigarh and offered a villa at very reasonable rate at a hill station for post HT care. I have booked 20 days there. I arrived on the 10th afternoon at 2 pm, picked up by the clinic driver Mr. Subash, a very polite gentleman and transported to the Abs hotel.Please note that you will get very attractive discount if you are Darling Buds client.

After one hour Mr. Subash picked me to the clinic. In the afternoon, I met Dr. Bhatti at his clinic for consultation; he checked my head, donor area density etc. I was told that around 3000 grafts can extract from both back scalp and beard area. He drew my hairline and asked me if I was okay with it. Actually I was not okay with that hairline because of my high expectations. Dr. Bhatti said me to think about it whole night until next day. I took a snap of my hairline sketch and sent to my wife; she said it was very fine. I had a discussion with Bhatti’s manager Miss Shalini and counselor Miss Manpreet. Both of them said me that it was very fine hairline that suits to the shape of my face. Manpreet’s opinion and views were much friendly and close to heart. At last I decided to proceed with Bhatti’s hairline – after all he is an expert doctor. My blood sample was collected for some tests and I was given some medicines which were to be taken that night. I was asked to have a light breakfast and be ready at 7.00 AM for the pickup from the hotel.

Once I reached the clinic, I was given blue colored surgery clothes. I got a chance to review the hairline again and then my hair was trimmed by Dr. Bhatti. After some injections the doctor proceeded to harvest my grafts from the donor area. Anesthesia injections were made on the donor area of the scalp. The harvesting machine drilled into my numb scalp and the doctor extracted the grafts – which were completely painless. During the harvesting, we discussed some social issues and this really helped to relax. Placement of the grafts was done by his staff, a total of 4 nurses – Deepika, Shalini and I forgot other names. We discussed some bollywood songs during that procedure. Their commitment to work was admirable.

My operation took around 7-8 hours, from 7 am till 3 pm. Total 3279 grafts were planted in which 223 singles,1205 doubles, 998 triples and beard 853. My donor area was bandaged and I was given yummy Pizza and juice - lunch preference was noted before the surgery started. Next day, I went to the clinic to remove the bandage and scalp wash. There I got some tablets, antiseptic spray, saline bottles, after care booklet etc. Shalini explained each and every thing regarding after care of my planted and donor areas. Shalini was really understanding and very much supportive. Next day the clinic driver Mr. Chanchal Singh (very good gentleman) took me to the full-fledged villa. My wife arrived on 7th day post HT. She has taken care of my scalp care. Together we enjoyed very much because the villa and weather were fantastic.

On my 13th day post HT, Dr. Bhatti sent me a mail that I can touch the planted area to wash out crusts. He told me to go under shower. I had a wash with slight finger pats to remove crusts from the transplanted area and all crusts have fallen off by then. Dr. Bhatti recommended Finastride tablets, Biotin tablets and Monoxidil with Hydrolysed Keratin content for 6 months. Dr. Bhatti arranged 6 months supply for me and sent it through his driver.

We stayed 20 days in Bhatti’s superior villa. As of my experience so far I’m quite happy with the surgery and the treatment I had at the clinic and stay at the villa. Still we miss that villa and hill station. I would like to go for a 2nd session after 6 months for my crown area.

I hope you guys find this post helpful and will try to keep you updated on monthly basis or so. See the attachment photos, note down your opinion and views about the result I am awaiting. What do you think of my final result dears? Will it come out as a densely packed scalp?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Pre-HT Pics-01.jpg

Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	49957   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pre-HT Pics-02.jpg

Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	49958   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pre-HT Pics-03.jpg

Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	49959   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pre-HT Pics-04.jpg

Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	49960   Click image for larger version

Name:	1st Day Post HT.jpg

Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	49961   Click image for larger version

Name:	3rd day.jpg

Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	49962   Click image for larger version

Name:	13th Day Post HT.jpg

Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	49963   Click image for larger version

Name:	15th Day Post HT.jpg

Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	49964   Click image for larger version

Name:	30th Day Post HT.jpg

Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	49965  

can you please post your results

Updated 3 photos oin this thread.
    And I have done 2nd session also, waiting for the result.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	31088.jpg

Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	56270   Click image for larger version

Name:	31090.jpg

Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	56271   Click image for larger version

Name:	31089.jpg

Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	56272