lowering your testosterone and sex drive?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bmoreno299
    • Dec 2016

lowering your testosterone and sex drive?

How can I lower my sex drive, I take saw palmetto, pumpkin seed oil, beta sitosterol and flaxseed oil and my sex drive has not changed. I take all the right mgs as well Some people say saw palmetto causes ED and loss of libido but I still feel the same.
  • Louish
    • Aug 2015

LIbido and sexual fucntions are not regulated by the same hormones. DHT manages most of the sexual functions while libido is regulated by estrogen just like it does for women. You can "naturally' lower your estrogen by taking 50mg of elemental zinc per day. You will have more testosterone and DHT as a result. Now why the hell do you want to do that????

Comment

• bmoreno299
      • Dec 2016

So how do I lower my testosterone enough to not always be a horn dog? It just bothers me that I always am and I feel like its going to ruin my hair if I could control my hormones then Id be good.

Comment

• Louish
        • Aug 2015

I just told you how to lower your libido, it won't help your hair, estrogen helps against hair loss. Lowering your testosterone and estrogen will make it worse. Lowering DHT works to some extend but at a cost.

Comment

• bmoreno299
          • Dec 2016

What if I take something to raise my estrogen a little would that help my hair?

Comment

• Louish
            • Aug 2015

No, you will get enlarged breast and your body will adjust by shutting down testosterone production because normally estrogen is converted from testosterone by the Aromatase enzyme. Higher estrogen is perceived by the body as "too much testosterone" Then you will end up with boobs, ED and depression...

Comment

• bmoreno299
              • Dec 2016

Gosh dammit so how do I control this then? I fap often and its going cause me to have to much DHT built up.

Comment

• bmoreno299
                • Dec 2016

I know you already told me how but I wanna find a way without it making things worse.

Comment

• Louish
                  • Aug 2015

Jerking off doesn't build up DHT...

Comment

• bmoreno299
                    • Dec 2016

A lot of people have told me theres some kind of involvement between masterbation and dht

Comment

• Louish
                      • Aug 2015

Well there is none....

Comment

• bmoreno299
                        • Dec 2016

are you sure louish? What about masterbating in the morning isnt that bad cause in the morning is when your testosterone is at its peak so wouldnt that be bad? Ive been trying to abstain from doing so but ill end up looking at a nude magazine and get all worked up and ready to go but then I just end up not doing anything is that bad? Sorry for all the craziness it just bothers me and I feel like its going to destroy my hair.

Comment

• Louish
                          • Aug 2015

I am 1000% sure that jerking off won't affect your hair, go fap in peace.

Comment

• Checkers2
                            • Sep 2016

wow... if youre on fin (for at least a few months) and your sex drive is fine... BE HAPPY - fin is doing its job without giving you the downsides some people experience. Go my friend... fap until your wang falls off.

Or find a nice young gal... and ask her if you can watch her while you fap.

Comment

• bmoreno299
                              • Dec 2016

No im not on fin though man...

Comment

Working...