Are There Any Good HT Doctors In Australia?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Khop
    • Dec 2016

Are There Any Good HT Doctors In Australia?

Hi guys,
    I have recently joined this forum to find out some information about having a HT.
    I am located in Australia but have notice everyone in these forums seems to be having their procedures done overseas.
    I had a previous procedure done with the strip method that had some results but as my original hair has thinned further I am looking at doing another procedure. I would like to do fue and put some grafts into the previous scar to help camouflage it and also grafts onto the thinning scalp.
    Any information would be greatly appreciated!
  • pkipling
    Inactive
    • Sep 2014

Not that there potentially aren't good HT surgeons in Australia, but I definitely don't know of any. I also think it's wise to use the list of IAHRS recommended surgeons as a starting point when looking for a surgeon, and I don't see any listed there either. I think your best bet is to look overseas and see if you can find a reputable IAHRS recommended surgeon who meets your standards/criteria. It may not be as convenient as staying close to home, but convenience shouldn't be a motivating factor when making a decision as important as this.

Best of luck mate!

Comment

Working...