Dr Hakan Doganay - my experience documented

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wannamyhairback
    • Aug 2016

For diffusers like me, HT might be considered as an option actually it depends what you expect from HT , My donor area is not that much bad, for diffusers donorarea is always issue, mine is good i think i can get good coverage but the thing is we need to be on medicine for life time to maintain the result as we dont have unlimited source of hair that is what ive been told by surgeons, I bet your donor area is like 10000 graft and you have hair diameter more than 80-90 micron, so in this condition of course the good result should be expected. https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...-HT?highlight= you can see my situation from this link.

Comment

• JeanlucBergman
      • Nov 2016

Originally posted by wannamyhairback
      For diffusers like me, HT might be considered as an option actually it depends what you expect from HT , My donor area is not that much bad, for diffusers donorarea is always issue, mine is good i think i can get good coverage but the thing is we need to be on medicine for life time to maintain the result as we dont have unlimited source of hair that is what ive been told by surgeons, I bet your donor area is like 10000 graft and you have hair diameter more than 80-90 micron, so in this condition of course the good result should be expected. https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...-HT?highlight= you can see my situation from this link.
      If you have 10000 grafts that is enough to cover your whole head on a norwood 5. The idea of worrying about how many grafts you have is usually overstated. unpatterned baldness and thinning in the donor zone is rare, and so are late norwood 6s and 7s.

Comment

• wannamyhairback
        • Aug 2016

Originally posted by JeanlucBergman
        If you have 10000 grafts that is enough to cover your whole head on a norwood 5. The idea of worrying about how many grafts you have is usually overstated. unpatterned baldness and thinning in the donor zone is rare, and so are late norwood 6s and 7s.
        I believe am not unpatterned, i am saying mine is not ideal but some things can be done, so its like i have one shot, considering noone but Koray Erdogan , as that guy got some flawless results with diffusers

Comment

• JeanlucBergman
          • Nov 2016

Originally posted by wannamyhairback
          I believe am not unpatterned, i am saying mine is not ideal but some things can be done, so its like i have one shot, considering noone but Koray Erdogan , as that guy got some flawless results with diffusers
          Do you know the waiting list on Erdogan? I am set on going to him but the amount talking about him is making me worry it might be never ending.

Comment

• wannamyhairback
            • Aug 2016

Do you know the waiting list on Erdogan? I am set on going to him but the amount talking about him is making me worry it might be never ending.
            yeah you need to book beefore several months ago. thats the quality man

Comment

• JeanlucBergman
              • Nov 2016

If I booked for December do you think I would get a slot easily on the dates I want? Is the wait more than 6 months?

Comment

• wannamyhairback
                • Aug 2016

If I booked for December do you think I would get a slot easily on the dates I want? Is the wait more than 6 months?
                i do not know man you better email them .I have no idea

Comment

• DAVE52
                  • Sep 2010

25,000 hairs and he admits it is still kinda thin

Hair Transplant Class is back in session. In class #4 I'm showing what it's like to live with a hair transplant. Over the past 25 years I've had about 25,000 hairs transplanted so in this episode I'm giving you a peek into what it's like living with a hair transplant. Even with so much hair transplanted there are still

Comment

• JeanlucBergman
                    • Nov 2016

Originally posted by DAVE52
                    25,000 hairs and he admits it is still kinda thin

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...ars-HT-Class-4
                    Except it looks amazing for his age and he still has 2000 grafts left in his donor zone. He's also had multiple botched surgeries and fix surgeries which would have wasted a few thousand grafts. Since he got those surgeries, FUE has improved drastically.

Comment

• HTvirgin83
                      • Dec 2016

Almost 6 week update

Pics attached of my surgery after 6 weeks
                      Attached Files

Comment

• HTvirgin83
                        • Dec 2016

3 months + 1 week update

Progress so far. Feeling positive about outcome. Difficult to tell level of growth to date in crown area but pleased with how temples are coming along.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• HTvirgin83
                          • Dec 2016

Shock loss + minoxidil

Ive attached a couple of photos showing my shock loss and additional loss of hair following 3 months off minoxidil. I am now 2.5 months back into use of minoxidil and my hair density has much improved. The first picture was taken 6 weeks ago.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• HTvirgin83
                            • Dec 2016

Just over 4 month update

Update pics attached. Progress over last month hasn't been as strong as previous month but I seem to be around where I should be at this stage. Ive attempted to roughly count how many grafts have come through in the temple area and it looks to be around 25% of what was implanted. I know the next few months will define the overall success so hoping growth picks up and density improves. As it stands I have a new hairline which is great but it's very thin so needs more volume which hopefully will come over the coming months.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• wannamyhairback
                              • Aug 2016

Originally posted by HTvirgin83
                              Update pics attached. Progress over last month hasn't been as strong as previous month but I seem to be around where I should be at this stage. Ive attempted to roughly count how many grafts have come through in the temple area and it looks to be around 25% of what was implanted. I know the next few months will define the overall success so hoping growth picks up and density improves. As it stands I have a new hairline which is great but it's very thin so needs more volume which hopefully will come over the coming months.
                              Be patient man, hope you will reach your desired hairline

Comment

• HTvirgin83
                                • Dec 2016

6 month update

6 month pics attached. Taken indoors under natural but dull light. Generally happy with crown which has filled in nicely and I can still feel plenty of small hairs coming through. Temple - one side has grown well and hair is thick already. Illusion is good but under bright light you can tell it's not very dense, that said I'm quite happy with that side. The other side is thin and no where near as good. Hoping that will improve over coming months.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...