X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MichaelBurry
    • Dec 2016

24 yo - balding temples and not noticing effect of min/fin

Hi all,

I'm 24 years old, strong history of baldness in family, started noticing temples balding at 21/22 so started haphazardly taking min/fin. Been consistently on both for 10/11 months now and haven't noticed it slowing. Please examine pics and all comments welcomed

Michael
    Attached Files
  • justsomeguy
    • May 2015

Originally posted by MichaelBurry
    Hi all,

I'm 24 years old, strong history of baldness in family, started noticing temples balding at 21/22 so started haphazardly taking min/fin. Been consistently on both for 10/11 months now and haven't noticed it slowing. Please examine pics and all comments welcomed

Michael
    Buddy, I would give my left testicle to have your hairline.

On a side note, your situation is super common. I'm in a similar position myself.

Comment

• MichaelBurry
      • Dec 2016

Originally posted by justsomeguy
      Buddy, I would give my left testicle to have your hairline.

On a side note, your situation is super common. I'm in a similar position myself.
      It's more the progression (or regression, more appropriately) that's concerning me as I thought once I went on min/fin, it would halt the receding.

Can there be a delayed reaction in some cases?

Comment

• Notgivingup2
        • Aug 2016

You're in a good place my friend.

The density looks amazing. Slightly weaker temples granted, but I'm shocked you're even on the heavier treatments at this point. You could be one of those guys that sits at NW2 the rest of his life with great density, which is basically no hair loss at all.

Comment

Working...