+ Reply to Thread

Default Brief introduction to a new story :(

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1534.jpg

Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	49897Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1534.jpg

Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	49897So I'm joining here at 19 after 2 years of battling with reasonable acne not big huge boils but very oily skin and just a lot of mean zits etc.
    Anyone I see myself as a reasonable looking guy I have an amazing girlfriend. I work a pretty simple job stressful at times but I'll go more into that over time. Anyways, recently literally the last two months everyone at work has said I've started going bald. I believe it my hair is thinning at the crown and I already have a 'patch' appearing. I went to the gp but I haven't really got anything other than just ignore it don't worry it will make it worse. Now this doctor made my skin as clear as it is today he was great, however I feel if I can slow the process down now before it gets worse because like acne I know it will take over my life and I mean it, I'll attach a picture or two as many say it's the way my crown is. Also my hair all over seems thinner than ever very recently since people have started saying this now I don't know if that's biased or what.
    I'm hoping this community is as great as some I have been on before with other issues I look forward to reading your opinions!

It's always best to hit it early. Find a product you want to try based off of other ones in this forum and then give it a try. If it works fantastic! If not your choice if you wuld like to keep going or not but I would recommend giving it a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookieboy View Post
    It's always best to hit it early. Find a product you want to try based off of other ones in this forum and then give it a try. If it works fantastic! If not your choice if you wuld like to keep going or not but I would recommend giving it a shot.
    I want to be sure I'm going bald. The rest of my hair still feels pretty good, just this thinning at the crown which is revealing this spot..... does it really happen at 19?
    My dad went bald from the front in his 40s and he was the only one in the family both sides?

Quote Originally Posted by IRN View Post
    I want to be sure I'm going bald. The rest of my hair still feels pretty good, just this thinning at the crown which is revealing this spot..... does it really happen at 19?
    My dad went bald from the front in his 40s and he was the only one in the family both sides?
    Indeed it can happen at 19. I started thining at 15. You may be better off seeing another doctor, possibly one specializing in hairloss. Finasteride can do wonders. The sooner you can give it a try the more hair you can potentially retain and possibly even regrow. Its not for everyone but it does seem to work wonders on many, especially when catching it early. First step is to get a Dr. that knows about hairloss. Per your previous post, Any doctor that tells you male pattern baldness is made worse by worrying is not a doctor worth consulting with about hairloss. It is simply NOT TRUE. Genetics are what they are and if you have the gene you have the gene. Slowing down or preventing its progress is your best hope.
    Good luck

Yeah I've heard but I really don't know where to look do I google a doctor here in the U.K?
    How much is it usually monthly as I heard it's a lot.
    More so I heard of some really nasty after effects and also sexual side effects I'm currently experiencing a major low libido for no reason recently, feel like I'm falling apart to be honest