Searching for hints and tips

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rastaz0r
    • Nov 2016

Update: I've been using minoxidil 5% for a week, it's the galenic one, i have no itches as well as any irritation (as the 2%), and it dries pretty fast (15-20) minutes, it's ok or not?

I'm still sheddy badly, it's about 2 weeks of it, i honestly can't quantificate how much, i think i'm around 200 each day, some day more, some day less, but it could be worse due my anxiety, since i'm under an exam session at the university.
    Also i'm looking forward to cut my hair shorter, this hairfall is making me depressed and i can see that i have much less coverage overall on my head.
    Maybe in the new year.

Peace

Comment

• Rastaz0r
      • Nov 2016

Update: It's now one month of the treatment, and around 2 weeks of using the 5% minoxidil, galenic.
      Seems like the shedding got less intense, now i loose around 120-150 hair every day, but, for sure it's less intense than before. I don't know if there's some regrowth, still it would be way too soon to see it, but i think on my temples i had some bit of more pigmented vellus, if you want to help me out i'll post some photos of it, just if you are intrested.
      No irritation of itches whatsover, but still, this minoxidil dries fast and it won't let my hair heavy, hope it's normal. My brother started too with this same galenic one, and he's now shedding, so i guess it's working for him too.

Peace

Comment

• Rastaz0r
        • Nov 2016

Update: it's now 25-26 days i'm under the 5% lotion plus almost 50 days i'm taking nipon e ultra , which i think it's some kind of integrator, and i'm under minoxidil.
        I decided to stop using nizoral shampoo which gave me some irritation. And i have to say so far so good, i'm still loosing more hair than before the treatment, it's now 5-6 weeks i've been shedding, but only 2 of thoose were actually heavy shed, like more than 200 every day, now i'm between the 120-150 ish hair lost every day, i hope it gets better with some time, also the long time under the shed could be caused by the passage between 2% and 5% lotion.

I had no irritation, no itches, red skin, nothing since 1 month or so, and i think i'm seeing some regrowth, or at very least some of the vellus started to pigment, and could be growing back! Since i don't want to illude myself i'll post the images of before and after

before (21/12/16):

after (11/01/17):

To me it seems like there's been some regrowth, but i would like to see if you do agree with me, there's not that much of time passed between the two photos, but i'm positive about this.
        Maybe it could be working.

Peace out.

Comment

• Rastaz0r
          • Nov 2016

Update: 2 months and almost half of treatment, since I was back to shedding and I had dandruff all over the places I decided to take actions: I started nizoral 2% again, once every 5 days, I use a lotion based of vinegar and some other herbs to female the scalp less arid, and I use, before the shower a gel made of seeds.

In a couple of week the shedding stopped almost completely, I had 150-180 hair fallen every day, now I'm around 50-70.

Talking about minoxidil, I know I have to expect the results for at least 4 months, but as now I just see an increase thinning in the temples area, even though there's a lot of Bella hair coming out, I have no idea if they were there before, anyway, I'll stick with it for two months at least. Oh, and in the crown, it seems fuller, like some old hair grown back, so I'm hopeful that it will be the same on the temples, just slower.

I also had visit a hair pieces expert, and I have to admit, it looks intresting, in the case the treatment won't work.

Can anyone share some of his experience with me? It's like 5 messages I don't get any answer from y'all

Peace out

Comment

Working...