+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Unhappy Clinicana or Cosmedica in Istanbul for FUE

I'm considering istanbul next week for FUE, i made a soft booking in Clinicana and Cosmedia Clinic . i'm so confused which one should i choose. i care more with the result than the price and how nice they are and the logistic part from hotel, transportation.
    Please advise

Quote Originally Posted by orlando3x View Post
    I'm considering istanbul next week for FUE, i made a soft booking in Clinicana and Cosmedia Clinic . i'm so confused which one should i choose. i care more with the result than the price and how nice they are and the logistic part from hotel, transportation.
    Please advise
    Give me 2 months and i'll tell you about my Clinicana results. I strongly advise you be patient. I wish I had someone like me to give me feedback before I got my transplant!

All i can tell you so far is in my first consultation over whatsapp, they said:

"*In your case we can transplant at least*3000*grafts (or more if NEEDED, will be clear when we shave your hair to find out all empty gaps) in one operation and that will cover the whole front & upper balding areas perfectly, we will start planting the grafts naturally over the last bored (sic) (border?) of the muscles of your forehead, the best desired natural results are guaranteed."

And they only transplanted 1700 when I was there. You can see the before/after pictures yourself. I'm not saying this is a bad thing. I don't know their reasons other than "we transplant what is needed". It certainly means i'll need a second OP in a few years but I'll definitely refrain from judging until I see my full results. Maybe it's the right move to leave as many hairs as possible for later in the balding process.

they did inded plant the grafts over the last border of my forehead muscles as they said. this was actually a bit above my current hairline, but not by much. It was a quarter inch higher than I would have preferred but, once again, I'm no expert and maybe that was the right move to avoid issues with the grafts when i furrow my eyebrows...

On thing I noticed is not all the grafts were shed. maybe 5% of them decided to stick around. Not sure how common this is. I would expect it's very common.

i did it almost a month ago in cosmedica i need time to judge. they told me you will implant 3000 during the consultation and what they did actually. but what i didn't understand they extract 4300 graft but from my beard and chest as well but they implant only 3000. they said it wasn't good grafts to implant.
    i start the shedding but it is very slow.

hi how was cosmedica treatment pal are theygood

2 techinican clinics and not legal ... There is no doctor for operation...just they show some doctors name..
    One is show Dr. SONER TATLIDEDE other show Dr.Acar the same quality and the same level.Stay away from these kind of places !
    you are playing gamble with your health !

and today i learned about Clinicana they are pushing the patients for the write good feedbacks after the operation mostly in (realself website) This is show that do not trust the patients pozitive feedbacks also videos.. If you decide to go to the these 2 clinics especially ask who will perform the operation? you will see that they can not say the doctor name or they will just say Dr.Soner or Dr.Acar both of them will not perform the operation.. Just scamming..

Quote Originally Posted by ZeramedHair View Post
    @harson

we apologize for this sad situation but we are but we provide our services in a excellent hospital also we aren't legal because we are paying taxes to government
    here is the other scammer .. Write your doctor but do not lie about the doctor name also do not write techician name like a doctor.. Can you give guarantee that your doctor if it is real %100 will perform the operation???
    Becareful in Turkey Guys!!!
    There are a few doctors perform the operation and legal i think %90 clinics are scammer in Turkey one is clinicina other is you

Quote Originally Posted by ZeramedHair View Post
    I don't know what you're expecting. We offer 1000-1500 usd( hair transplant, VIP service from airport, 5 star hotel, medical pills, after plant consultancy etc.) if u have 4000 usd you can go to other "non-scammer" clinic but you dont need a doctor for this process and we have a lot diffrent doctor any situation. We have a lot of referances they are healty now . if you have had a bad experience in Istanbul it's not our guilty

Thank you for your interest.
    for 1000-1500$ will you risk your life to unknown people hand? also is it legal this operation without doctor? you know it NO!
    and i understand that who are the risks them life for cheap prices must be go first psycolog!!! shame on you!

A hair clinic in Turkey is suggesting that they will do an FUE+ FUT with 4200 grafts with my type of hair loss ( I am norwood VI type) in on single surgery ,is that normally done. Thanks

Hi Harson,

From what I know you can pay for the vip package at cosmedica where Dr. Acar will carry out the openings incisions personally.

You have the choice between the technicians or the Dr Acar, obviously you’re paying more for the Dr but Why would you say otherwise??

There is a