Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • benson&hedges
    • Apr 2011

I'm back after 5 years 😉

Hi people it's been 5 years since I first posted on here and when I first started losing my hair.

I tried most things and nothing really seemed to work , I started training & have never looked back it took away the stress of worrying about my hair and made me focus my mind on building up my skinny body to a competitive level .

It's funny how life can change you and harden you , back then I was very shy and embarrassed about my hair loss I wanted to cover up and not be seen ... now I honestly don't think I would have it any other way . Just over 5 years In the making

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7142.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	479950
  • k9gatton
    • Oct 2016

Congratulations. If you're happy with it, that's all that really matters.

I used to be OK with my hair loss. Then I joined a site, and became obsessed with
    saving my hair.

I'm still very obsessed. And I'm always trying new things to regrow it. Would I be happier if I just accepted it? Maybe I would.

But I've already come this far. To give up now, for me, would be the point of no return.

Comment

• benson&hedges
      • Apr 2011

Yeah maybe coming off here helped me a little I'm not saying the site isn't useful.

But I was obsessed about my hair loss and couldn't stop thinking about it , I know exactly where your coming from.

I just kind of accepted it after trying almost everything and lucky for me my lady likes a shaven/bald head .

I then found a passion in weightlifting and nutrition & it changed everything in my life including my confidence .

Stay positive man

Comment

• KO1
        • Jan 2012

Congrats, shaving your head is always a good solution, and many more men need to try it. Easier said than done.

Comment

• k9gatton
          • Oct 2016

Originally posted by KO1
          Congrats, shaving your head is always a good solution, and many more men need to try it. Easier said than done.
          It's not right for everybody though. People with bumpy heads, like myself, should probably not do it.

Comment

• Notgivingup2
            • Aug 2016

This is really positive to read and a great thread. Thanks for coming back and sharing.

You look 50 times better and healthier now.

You have a good woman for standing by you also. It obviously depends on the woman, but on the whole, I'd say a large number of women, possibly even the majority of women, seem to in their late 20's just stop caring about hair on men.
            Good personality, and great abs, that seems to be a winning combination.

Good stuff bro.

Comment

Working...