+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Adam4210 View Post
    Definitely keep me updated! I am also interested in Regenepure because I don't want to get a shampoo with sulfates. How long do you think the Regenepure DR/NT kit would last?

So do you apply DR and then NT after?

Can we get a link to where we can purchase this?

regenepure.com

I have been using Regenepure for a couple weeks now - every other day. I am using both DR shampoo and NT conditioner. It lathers up decent, doesn't dry out my hair, make it flat, and just a dab will do it for me... I feel damn pretty after using it!

The bottle is typical size and how long it will last depends on probably how much hair you have and how often you use it. There is/was a place on their website where you can check to get an additional travel/ trial size containers of each. I did...

Quote Originally Posted by heresjohnny View Post
    I have been using Regenepure for a couple weeks now - every other day. I am using both DR shampoo and NT conditioner. It lathers up decent, doesn't dry out my hair, make it flat, and just a dab will do it for me... I feel damn pretty after using it!

The bottle is typical size and how long it will last depends on probably how much hair you have and how often you use it. There is/was a place on their website where you can check to get an additional travel/ trial size containers of each. I did...
    Are you using DR first and then NT or the opposite? Also, is your NT green while the DR is grey? The cap on the DR is green so its weird how the shampoo is grey while the cap on NT is grey and the liquid is green. Just want to make sure they didn't mix it up on me.

DR first then the NT. Funny, I never even noticed that the lid covers and products were opposing colors mine are the same way also! lol

Quote Originally Posted by heresjohnny View Post
    DR first then the NT. Funny, I never even noticed that the lid covers and products were opposing colors mine are the same way also! lol
    You're the second person to say they use DR first then NT. Is there a reason for this? I have been doing NT first then DR because the bottle says that's whats recommended. If DR then NT is better, I will definitely switch.

I just read the bottle and you're correct it says NT and then DR. I guess I should have read more. I'll try it your way..

The NT it seemed to me when I initally read about it was a conditioner. these snips are from their website.
    "Everything we’ve put into RegenePure® NT will help keep it healthy, thick, conditioned and clean." this is what lead me to using DR then NT.

but when you read the next paragraph, "directions for use"
    "Use RegenePure® NT to prepare your hair for the intensive treatment of the RegenePure® DR — the ultimate skin treatment for the scalp."

I stand corrected! thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam4210 View Post
    I always hear to stay away from shampoo containing Sodium/Ammonium Laureth Sulfate. All the shampoos in my house contain this. I also noticed that Nizoral also contains this ingredient. Which shampoo should I use?
    Snopes addresses concerns about sodium ammonium laureth sulfate at http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/household/shampoo.asp. They say the ingredient is safe in shampoos. It is a lathering agent that is even found in toothpaste. Just don't ingest it, and rinse it out if it gets into your eyes.