X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • erdly
    • Nov 2016

Reliable Online Pharmacy?

Dear Forum members,

Unfortunately i need finasteride and now i don't know where to get one. My "dealer" is can not provide me anymore. I live in Central EU (Hungary), so many online pharmacy not shipping to this country.

Do you know a legit, good online pharmacy to order?

Btw: don't advise me to go to a doctor, they won't prescribe it, believe me i tried it, in Hungary "finasteride for hair loss" is not allowed.

I really need your help, thank you.
  • richter101
    • Jan 2015

Wow. I'm sorry to hear. I'd suggest DMing people on here. Maybe they can work out a deal with you and ship you some of theirs.

Richter101 is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

Born Oct ’89
    Began Seeing Gradual Hair Loss Oct ’09
    Began Seeing Gradual Hair Gain June ’15

My regimen includes:
    HT #1 2200 (ARTAS- FUE) grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2016
    Finasteride daily, since 2014
    Rogaine experimenter from 2012- ’13 RIP

Planning HT #2 By End of This Year

Comment

• Malangus
      • May 2018

Originally posted by erdly
      Dear Forum members,

Unfortunately i need finasteride and now i don't know where to get one. My "dealer" is can not provide me anymore. I live in Central EU (Hungary), so many online pharmacy not shipping to this country.

Do you know a legit, good
      online pharmacy no prescription to order?

Btw: don't advise me to go to a doctor, they won't prescribe it, believe me i tried it, in Hungary "finasteride for hair loss" is not allowed.

For quality, you can always ask a pharmacy for a sample copy

Comment

• hairlossjedi
        • May 2018

I work for Dr, Cole, I can speak to him about this. Honestly, I dont know the laws regarding shipping outside the United States, but I do know within the states it is legal to ship medications.

Comment

• HectorHairloss
          • May 2018

Originally posted by erdly
          Dear Forum members,

Do you know a legit, good online pharmacy to order?

Pharmacydirectgb.co.uk

Comment

Working...