+ Reply to Thread

Default Maturing hairline or future balding?

Long story: scroll down for the basic question, this is just background information
    Hello, my name is Ryan and I would like to have some advice. I'm 16 and I'm very curious about my future hair, I workout without supplements cause I don't really need them and ever since I started, my hairline got better magically(seriously). I used to have a very unhealthy lifestyle when I played soccer until junior year in high school. I used to eat very little to maintain low body fat and it was not good for me but I didn't know. But now recently since I've started to get body hair and lots of hair on my legs, I feel like my hairline receded a bit. So I started to take biotin and my hair became thicker the last 2 months but I feel like it's receding still or just maturing and I do not know.

Family info:

Moms side of family:

Brother of mom: hair loss at crown when in early 20s
    Dad of my mom: full head of hair in mid 40s(passed away sadly a long time ago) with a near perfect hairline

My mom has fairly thick hair like her dad did, when she has hair loss it is due to stress.

Dads side of family:

Dads father: NW4 hairline at 65
    Brother of dad: NW 3 hairline at 25
    My dad: completely bald at age of 25, like a NW4 hairline
    But- my dad smoked magority of his life since he was 14 to 35. He stopped recently. He lived an unhealthy lifestyle.

Sorry for this long detailed post, I just want to know my future potential and if my hairline is just maturing or balding. DO NOT SUGAR CODE IT PLEASE!!

BTW: my dad has barely any hair on his Chest, first chest hairs when he was 19. And I have a unibrow basically which i trim every week and my dad doesn't at 38. I have more leg hair than my dad and I am starting to get thin long body hair on chest/ beginning on back. My dad is dirty blonde and I have his hair color but my moms side harryness if that makes sense because my moms dad was hairy but her dad had thick black hair.

NOTE: I lose very little hair daily, when I shower I maybe lose 1 hair. I counted one day and lost about 25ish

PLEASE NOTE: my barber f***** up my hair because she didn't speak English and I told her not to touch the top and just trim it and she cut the front super short, like the Mexican fade, so my hair at the front is very short like 1cm ish so it was hard to take a picture without my short hair getting in the way.

Photo in green is last year when my lifestyle was unhealthy, gold one is this year.
    And the hair photos are taken today.

http://imgur.com/a/NgQz2

Note: my dad has straight hair and I have wavy hair like moms side of the family. But her brother has curly hair unlike her dad.

http://imgur.com/WGZtfQ4
    Took a better picture