Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alam962
    • Feb 2016

taking finasteride and minoxidil ,but hair is getting worst day day

I am using minoxidil since 8 months on my hairline and mid scalp,but my shedding never stopped,so I decided to take finasteride ,I started from the 1st week of September but my shedding got more worse,my hairline is getting receding and frontal scalp is getting worst and my scalp is visible In normal low light also, so my question to u guys are :. is shedding phase is normal while taking finasteride??how many months would it last?is there any one whose hair got worst in the starting months while taking finasteride and got better afterwards??
  • alam962
    • Feb 2016

pls reply guys

Comment

• k9gatton
      • Oct 2016

Originally posted by alam962
      pls reply guys
      It takes time for Finasteride to work, if it works for you. I believe it eliminates around seventy percent of
      the DHT in the scalp. There have been people who have gotten worse. It can take up to two years to
      see the maximum benefits of the medication.

Personally I've never had shedding with it. But there are some people who claim to have that. It's probably
      just androgen alopecia.

Comment

• alam962
        • Feb 2016

Originally posted by k9gatton
        It takes time for Finasteride to work, if it works for you. I believe it eliminates around seventy percent of
        the DHT in the scalp. There have been people who have gotten worse. It can take up to two years to
        see the maximum benefits of the medication.

Personally I've never had shedding with it. But there are some people who claim to have that. It's probably
        just androgen alopecia.
        thank u k9gatton for Ur reply , but since how long are u using it ,did it improve Ur hair texture ??? did it work on frontal region ???

Comment

• richter101
          • Jan 2015

I think minox is a joke, especially because the moment you get off it you'll see immediate hair loss! finasteride has been a winner for me, but keep in mind it takes around a year to kick in!

Honestly, the most realistic avdantage out there is hair surgery. I had FUE (no scar) and was the best decision I've ever made.

Richter101 is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

Born Oct ’89
          Began Seeing Gradual Hair Loss Oct ’09
          Began Seeing Gradual Hair Gain June ’15

My regimen includes:
          HT #1 2200 (ARTAS- FUE) grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2016
          Finasteride daily, since 2014
          Rogaine experimenter from 2012- ’13 RIP

Planning HT #2 By End of This Year

Comment

• namboru
            • Sep 2021

This is really what I am looking for, thank you.
            jasa seo google

Comment

Working...