Are You Happy With Your Hair Transplant? If So, You’re Very Lucky!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tbtadmin
    Administrator
    • Sep 2008

Are You Happy With Your Hair Transplant? If So, You’re Very Lucky!

Segment 3 of Martin from Edinburgh Scotland discussing his positive hair transplant experience with IAHRS accepted member Bijan Ferinduni, M.D. of Belgium and how lucky he was to find the right information on both medical […]

More...
  • Spex
    Dr Representative
    • Nov 2008

Great segment
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• johny66669
      • Jul 2022

Originally posted by tbtadmin
      Segment 3 of Martin from Edinburgh Scotland discussing his positive hair transplant experience with IAHRS accepted member Bijan Ferinduni, M.D. of Belgium and how lucky he was to find the right information on both medical […]

More...
      Mira los últimos dramas coreanos y tailandeses gratis en doramasmp4 en calidad HD

Comment

• johny66669
        • Jul 2022

Ver series doramas y mucho más solo en doramas vip en calidad hd de videos gratis

Comment

• johny66669
          • Jul 2022

Mira los últimos y más nuevos dramas coreanos gratis solo en doramasvip

Comment

• thetgg
            Inactive
            • Jun 2022

Three are usually cheap Ralph Lauren available for sale each and every time you wish to buy. Zonnepanelen Haacht

Comment

• thetgg
              Inactive
              • Jun 2022

Very awesome!!! When I seek for this I found this website at the top of all blogs in search engine. Warmtepomp Bilzen

Comment

• thetgg
                Inactive
                • Jun 2022

This is an awesome motivating article.I am practically satisfied with your great work.You put truly extremely supportive data. Keep it up. Continue blogging. Hoping to perusing your next post Zonnepanelen Halle

Comment

• thetgg
                  Inactive
                  • Jun 2022

Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites! Warmtepomp Alken

Comment

• thetgg
                    Inactive
                    • Jun 2022

First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics, i will be always checking your blog thanks. Zonnepanelen Herent

Comment

• thetgg
                      Inactive
                      • Jun 2022

Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! Warmtepomp Borgloon

Comment

• thetgg
                        Inactive
                        • Jun 2022

This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck Zonnepanelen Herne

Comment

• thetgg
                          Inactive
                          • Jun 2022

Thanks a lot for one’s intriguing write-up. It’s actually exceptional. Searching ahead for this sort of revisions. Warmtepomp Diepenbeek

Comment

• thetgg
                            Inactive
                            • Jun 2022

First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics, i will be always checking your blog thanks. Zonnepanelen Hoegaarden

Comment

• thetgg
                              Inactive
                              • Jun 2022

I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. . . . . Warmtepomp Oost-Vlaanderen

Comment

Working...