Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Cool I found the cure

Yep. I found the cure.

After 2 years of intense research (when I started having severe hairloss) I found the cure.

It works, I regrew a lot of hair back and this hair will never fall again.

What is the cure ?

The cure is a combination of nutrients (some specific amino-acids, some specific vitamins, some specific minerals and plants), a specific diet, some specific exercises. I say specific because if you don`t follow the specific part, the cure is no longer efficient. How does the cure work ? Exactly like finasteride + something else, just that the cure has no side effects. NO side effects, not even a slight side effect, everything is natural. Everything. Yes, everything is natural and nothing that can be found just at one company. (so I give no brands / no advertising )

So what is the conclusion ? you just have to dig up like I did, 2 years of intense research, speaking with doctors, checking medical studies, rechecking medical studies, researching stuff on specific cultures and dna.

How does the cure work ?

It simply blocks the process of hairloss that some males activate via a abnormal gene, also it helps to grow new hair.

Cant it grow all the lost hair back ? No. It will work only for those with alopecia that still have hair, so if you start the cure you will no longer lose hair and grow back 10% of hair that will never fall again. But on very old bald spots, the cure does not work as those areas are "dead".

I am on the cure for 5 months and I grew back 8% of hair. Hair does not fall anymore, I know a doctor who told me 50 % of the cure and he is on it for 15 years, it just helped me to complete "the cure".

Will I post the cure here ? no. I am not doing that. I want to sell the cure because I am poor and I am living in a poor country. This is my work, my stress, my personal research that lasted months and months of reading and checking facts and checking information and so on. If you don`t like this, I don`t care, it simply is my work and I need money. So I decided to sell the cure via ebay or something, I don`t know how exactly. I will sell it to 3 persons at the same time and then those persons can do whatever they want with it. Post it everywhere, sell it, don`t care.

How can they be sure that I am not scamming ? they can`t. I don`t have any idea how to prove that I am not scamming. I will start writing the cure in a word document, it will take like 4-5 pages. That is the cure.

Yeah, it feels good to have hair again and to know that I will never loose it, without using that stupid minoxidil that caused hairloss to me, without using that stupid finasteride that gave me depression. All natural baby.

Cheers

SO I guess no one is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by sayian View Post
    SO I guess no one is interested.
    no because if you had the real hair loss cure, you would be a multi billionaire, not peddling it on a forum

You do not have the cure for hair loss

How the hell do you know it blocks the abnormal gene that causes hairloss? you tested it, right? you spent thousands of dollars testing this cure, on multiple people over a course of few years, right? of course you didn't

The only way you will have your hair permanent is if you staple the hairs to your head

I find it hard to believe you discovered the holy grail of hairloss whilst big pharma companies spend billions on it, and have not yet lol

Let me know how Ebay worked out for you Sayian. I just discovered the cure for cancer and plan to sell it there when I complete my diagrams and charts on Microsoft Paint. I have all my research and documentations ready to sell in Word.

Multi billionaire ? How so ? It`s not a single substance / product / ingredient. It`s a mix of specific things.

How can I get billionaire from that ?

I have the cure for hair loss. I halted my hair loss and regrew 8% still regrowing; I do not use finasteride / minox / nizoral / etc.

How do I know ? I have checked the studies, I even provide links in the word document.

THE BIG PHARMA COMPANIES ARE NOT INTERESTED INTO FINDING THE "CURE". You don`t understand business.

I do not care if you believe me or not, everything I know is based on studies. Yep, real studies, real results. You just have to dig 2 years, as I did and then to put everything together.

That requires to be smart.

As I explained, everything is well-described in the document (pictures, studies, etc).

Not something like : "take this , put that, buy that", but " This works because this was proven to X , here is the study that shows this" etc.

have you pictures of your very specific 8% regrowth then ?

No, I did not pictured my progress. But I might look up for some old photos and post then and now

No, I did not pictured my progress. But I might look up for some old photos and post then and now
    You have all the medical studies etc to prove the cure for hairloss? but you didnt take any pictures of your progress? not very smart, is it?

especially when trying to sell the so called cure for hair loss

Quote Originally Posted by mlc2010 View Post
    You have all the medical studies etc to prove the cure for hairloss? but you didnt take any pictures of your progress? not very smart, is it?

especially when trying to sell the so called cure for hair loss
    Dude my intent was not to sell this, but to get my hair back. And I did. My nightmare is over.

Now I got the idea to put all my work together and sell it.

Dude my intent was not to sell this, but to get my hair back. And I did. My nightmare is over.

Now I got the idea to put all my work together and sell it.
    I don't think you will sell any, without any sort of proof. do you not see how this looks? can you not see that there are lots of stuff for hair loss that people claim to work?

Tell me, how did you calculate that you grew back 8 percent of your hair?