Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

[QUOTE=Louish;242843]
    Quote Originally Posted by sayian View Post
    1. I emulate Finasteride with the specific oral substances (all natural) but adding the specific exercises will cause hair to not fall anymore (not even at a slow rate)

2. Side effects are from the drug itself, not from blocking 5ar conversion; please do your research

3. Yes, my intelligence is above yours.[/QUOT

1)Exercices? Like scalp massages? LOL WOW

2) Well you are wrong, it is not a matter of doing research on the internet, it is called biochemistry and it is a fact. Lowering you dth is the cause of both the desirable effect and the side effects of any alpha 5 reductase inhibitor including natural stuff like saw palmetto. ( I am a biochemist btw)

3) The evidence proves otherwise. You are nothing nut a small time internet scammer. ,
    1. I made my research

2. Not scalp massage

3. You are not a biochemist, you are a liar, I will explain you why in 4.

4. The cause of side-effects from finasteride is not known (debated); no one knows exactly why finasteride causes bad side effects, the doctor who told me about 50% of the cure, also told me this. I searched it on the ineternet and it's true : No one knows why finasteride can cause impotence, depression, etc.

While these natural things that I offer in my regimen, have no side effects (documented)

You are basically saying that dht as no other role in the body than making you lose hair and you pretend knowing anything lol The cause of those side effect is very well known and anyone familiar with the role of dht knows that is is critical for sexual fonctions. (Among other things) You are fooling no one here. I suggest you go "read on the internet" mr scammer.

Mr. Louish I am no scammer. I proved you lied, please don`t post here anymore as you don`t have anything constructive to say only to call me a scammer. I worked for this, I have no side effects. I feel better than last 5 years after restoring my hair.

You see the thing is, I am actually saying a lot of construtive things, saying otherwise won't make it magically disapear. Everything you said is nonsense and misinformation, I am not trying to win an argument, I only made sure you discredit yourself enough not to ne able to scam anyone here. You lost no will believe you. I will never stop until you give up trying to scam people. You can complain to moderation if you like.

"Nonsense and misinformation" - dude, go away. Proved that you are already a liar by calling yourself a biochemist while you don`t know that no one knows why finasteride has side effects. Please go away, troll. I am here to talk with normal people not trolls. cheers

The fact that you don't see the ridicule of basically everything you say is priceless.

Right, I keep seeing this thread pop up and I'm bored of it now.

To the original poster, whose name isn't worth remembering - no one ****ing cares.
    This is a pointless ****ing thread. Let's entertain the fact that you've cured baldness, let's pretend that's even slightly true, this is still a pointless ****ing thread.

I might take a trip to the local children's hospital, visit the terminal ward, brag I've cured their diseases, then not tell them a ****ing thing about it or offer any evidence. **** it, while I'm at it I'll sexually abuse a nurse and probably get made president of America.

This thread boils down to you making some mental, unjustified claim, offering no ounce of evidence, then claiming you're just doing this to let us know we can all relax before you become a billionaire for selling your cure, that you, a man from a 'poor country' and 'poor background' managed to beat thousands of educated and well funded researchers to finding after two whole years of internet based research.

... why the **** am I even replying to this shit. Either offer some proof, which I'm sure you probably don't even ****ing have, or stop wasting everyone's time.

You and this thread make a drum kit in Ann Frank's attic look useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Notgivingup2 View Post
    Right, I keep seeing this thread pop up and I'm bored of it now.

To the original poster, whose name isn't worth remembering - no one ****ing cares.
    This is a pointless ****ing thread. Let's entertain the fact that you've cured baldness, let's pretend that's even slightly true, this is still a pointless ****ing thread.

I might take a trip to the local children's hospital, visit the terminal ward, brag I've cured their diseases, then not tell them a ****ing thing about it or offer any evidence. **** it, while I'm at it I'll sexually abuse a nurse and probably get made president of America.

This thread boils down to you making some mental, unjustified claim, offering no ounce of evidence, then claiming you're just doing this to let us know we can all relax before you become a billionaire for selling your cure, that you, a man from a 'poor country' and 'poor background' managed to beat thousands of educated and well funded researchers to finding after two whole years of internet based research.

... why the **** am I even replying to this shit. Either offer some proof, which I'm sure you probably don't even ****ing have, or stop wasting everyone's time.

You and this thread make a drum kit in Ann Frank's attic look useful.
    LMAO you killed me at the end....

I understand there are a bunch of hysterics around that go bald. But try to understand me too. I`ve spend years of stress and money to find this. I can`t simply give it away. Want it, buy it. Sorry folks, nothing is free in this world.

Quote Originally Posted by sayian View Post
    I understand there are a bunch of hysterics around that go bald. But try to understand me too. I`ve spend years of stress and money to find this. I can`t simply give it away. Want it, buy it. Sorry folks, nothing is free in this world.
    Yeah I think you missed the point of his comment. Pretty much like every comments before it.