Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I request to the mentor of this website to block this Idiot who is claiming the so called cure.

Quote Originally Posted by robincurtz View Post
    I request to the mentor of this website to block this Idiot who is claiming the so called cure.
    I did not offend you to call me an idiot. If you are angry, you have personal problems.

mlc : I measured the areas

I have no doubt that a strict diet regimen, very specific exercises and a couple other changes that are too time consuming could hault hair loss. What I don't believe is you know the percentage, or even close to or the hair growth you achieved.
    For that and wanting to sell your "document" on eBay to 3 people make you look like a moron. No offense intended as I imagine your not a moron but none the less that's how you look....

u should be banned for getting my hopes up from 0% to 0.5%

Roflmao. So when someone finds a regimen that cures hairloss forever, he should be banned. Very very nice. I am thinking if I should post pics or not.

Quote Originally Posted by sayian View Post
    Roflmao. So when someone finds a regimen that cures hairloss forever, he should be banned. Very very nice. I am thinking if I should post pics or not.
    You think you found the cure because you are stupid, in a few years when you realize you are still losing hair think about this I just wrote. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Louish View Post
    You think you found the cure because you are stupid, in a few years when you realize you are still losing hair think about this I just wrote. Cheers.
    You seem to not understand the Regimen. As I said, it is the same mechanism as a heavy dose of finasteride, with 0 side effects. (all natural). It works exactly in the same way, yup. I will never loose hair again. It is impossible. I have the studies that prove these "specifics" work as finasteride or even better.

Quote Originally Posted by sayian View Post
    You seem to not understand the Regimen. As I said, it has the same mechanism as a heavy dose of finasteride, with 0 side effects. (all natural). It works exactly in the same way, yup. I will never loose hair again. It is impossible. I have the studies that prove these "specifics" work as finasteride or even better.

1) If you emulate Finasteride then you are still losing hair just a bit slower. Ask anyone.

2) If you mimic the mechanism of Finasteride then you are inhibiting alpha 5 reductase to convert roughly 20% less testosterone to dht than it normally would. Said side effects are from this dht reduction, not the drug itself. So there is no way around those sides effects if you are have them with fina you will no matter how natural is the way you choose to lower your dht. Some people don't have much side effects or have no sex life anyway so they choose their hair. ( Full disclaimer I don't use any hair loss treatment aside from some Nizoral even though I don't believe in it.)

3) Did I mention your lack of intelligence?

Quote Originally Posted by Louish View Post
    1) If you emulate Finasteride then you are still losing hair just a bit slower. Ask anyone.

2) If you mimic the mechanism of Finasteride then you are inhibiting alpha 5 reductase to convert roughly 20% less testosterone to dht than it normally would. Said side effects are from this dht reduction, not the drug itself. So there is no way around those sides effects if you are have them with fina you will no matter how natural is the way you choose to lower your dht. Some people don't have much side effects or have no sex life anyway so they choose their hair. ( Full disclaimer I don't use any hair loss treatment aside from some Nizoral even though I don't believe in it.)

3) Did I mention your lack of intelligence?
    1. I emulate Finasteride with the specific oral substances (all natural) but adding the specific exercises will cause hair to not fall anymore (not even at a slow rate)

2. Side effects are from the drug itself, not from blocking 5ar conversion; please do your research

3. Yes, my intelligence is above yours.

[QUOTE=sayian;242841]1. I emulate Finasteride with the specific oral substances (all natural) but adding the specific exercises will cause hair to not fall anymore (not even at a slow rate)

2. Side effects are from the drug itself, not from blocking 5ar conversion; please do your research

3. Yes, my intelligence is above yours.[/QUOT

1)Exercices? Like scalp massages? LOL WOW

2) Well you are wrong, it is not a matter of doing research on the internet, it is called biochemistry and it is a fact. Lowering you dth is the cause of both the desirable effect and the side effects of any alpha 5 reductase inhibitor including natural stuff like saw palmetto. ( I am a biochemist btw)

3) The evidence proves otherwise. You are nothing nut a small time internet scammer. ,