HELLO EVERYONE, Im sorry that I have been away from here again!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tedwuji
    • Jun 2014

Originally posted by 79BirdofPrey
    Crazy idea - can we contact this Dr. Wesley person?

Comment

• tedwuji
      • Jun 2014

Above his profile is linked. I am sure he has seen these forums as they are directly related to his business and he's a member who frequently posts on the bald truth talk. It wouldn't be logical at all to assume he hasn't checked these threads out as Artista is also his patient. So consider Wesley contacted.

here are some posts related to the topic started by the good doctor himself:

Hi, all. We are opening up two dates in the near future (June 6th & 8th) for patients interested in taking part in the piloscopy (http://www.drcarloswesley.com/scarless-surgery/) clinical trial. Please reach out to Barbara at info@drcarloswesley.com or 844-PILOFOCUS (844-745-6362) to learn more. Numerous patients have

To those requesting an update on Pilofocus (http://www.theverge.com/2014/7/8/5825206/sultan-of-scalp-one-doctor-peels-back-the-skin-to-find-a-better-cure), here is an article recently published in "The Verge (http://www.theverge.com/2014/7/8/5825206/sultan-of-scalp-one-doctor-peels-back-the-skin-to-find-a-better

Highlights of my lecture with detailed illustrations, video and images covering the status of Piloscopy in 2015. The initial lecture was presented at the American Academy*of Cosmetic Surgery Conference in New Orleans, LA in January 2015.* http://vimeo.com/121565430

We are sharing the preliminary results from our initial clinical trial focused on graft survival. While the scarless approach to harvesting has been the focus of much attention, this alternative method also provides the equally-important benefit of potentially increased transplanted hair follicle growth. By providing a direct

Comment

• tedwuji
        • Jun 2014

Between him and Artista (his patient), I am counting 7 or 8 pilofocus threads on this forum alone. I can also find more than one website devoted to piloocus with a quick google search (try for yourself). None of them answer the simple question as to whether or not it works. It's been years.

Comment

• Hemo
          • Apr 2015

When's your next appointment to see Dr. Wesley, Artista?

Comment

• tedwuji
            • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Hemo
            He had been saying November 2016 since last year. You can check his previous thread linked above. I, just like you want to know the results, Hemo.

Comment

• Artista
              • Apr 2010

First of all, I really am SORRY that I was not able to get back on here.
              It had everything to do with my serious work, having to help my family and I also have had a couple of health issues!! (nothing to do with hairloss of course).
              I went on to Spencer's Live Show yesterday, 1/24/17.
              I was so glad to have called in again...I had not been on the Life Show in quite a while!
              It was great to speak with Spencer and Joe Tillman.
              Again, I am still very busy right now, BUT, I will speak here right now.
              I will finally be back to Dr. Wesley's Pilofocus Clinic next month, on February. (maybe March)
              Dr. Wesley will then be adle to MEDICALLY VERIFY just how good my hair transplantation might be!
              My scalp looks better now since December 2016!!
              I was not able to go out to New York on November 2016 all the way to today because of my
              VERY BUSY LIFE!
              I will be so glad to have been updated and I will of course let you ALL KNOW.
              (I have to get going now,,,sorry)

Comment

• Feb 2017

Comment

• Artista
                  • Apr 2010

Hopefully next month !!!
                  I'm being very honest.
                  Again , a couple of months ago I had
                  semi-serious health issues and I also had to do so much important overtime work at my regular job!
                  My health is OK now and my work overtime is slowing down ....
                  There is a percentage of members here that had assumed a lot of negative things about me.
                  I do not take offense to it I'm just letting you and everybody else now that I'm being honest and sincere with everybody.
                  Dr. Wesley has had so many Pilofocus 3rd phase test patients so it doesn't really matter exactly when I get back over there because there's so many of his phase test patients being updated too!!
                  Good to hear from you Online!!!

Comment

• tedwuji
                    • Jun 2014

Oh another Pilofocus thread, right. I am subscribed to both (or all 5 of them?) apparently.

Comment

• tedwuji
                      • Jun 2014

Originally posted by online
                      You can read about all his appointments here, "online".

Hello everyone!! My wife and I returned home yesterday from Dr. Wesley's medical clinic. I was a patient in his 3rd Pilofocus Phase Testing which took a few hours to complete on 11/12/15 and then we had a followup the next morning. (his second phase testing (with just a few patients) was more or less because he had to

Comment

• Artista
                        • Apr 2010

Once I do verify, AGAIN, when I will be back to Dr. Wesley's 'Pilofocus' Clinic for that 3rd phase test UPDATE,
                        I will let everybody know here.

I do want to be there next month, April 2017. More than likely, I WILL FINALLY be there because it IS an important thing to update.
                        Cheers everybody!

Comment

• tedwuji
                          • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Artista
                          Once I do verify, AGAIN, when I will be back to Dr. Wesley's 'Pilofocus' Clinic for that 3rd phase test UPDATE,
                          I will let everybody know here.

I do want to be there next month, April 2017. More than likely, I WILL FINALLY be there because it IS an important thing to update.
                          Cheers everybody!
                          So there are other phase 3 patients... what has Wesley said about them? I dont get it... Why isnt Wesley telling us what is going on with the multiple other patients? Artista can you jsut call him and say "hey im a test patient and I was wondering how things are going in general with the other patients (no, not individuals specifically... just the phase 3 outcome in general)?"

Comment

• Artista
                            • Apr 2010

You have to really consider this ,
                            Dr. Wesley is very busy and sincere in what he's doing, not only with the phase testings, but with the regular work that he's doing for peoples hair loss !
                            He isn't really going to be able to talk about his 3rd testings until he's done with all the third phase test patients updates .
                            That's basically how he had done it with his first phase testings!!
                            Everybody has to step back a little bit and just wait.

Comment

• tedwuji
                              • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Artista
                              You have to really consider this ,
                              Dr. Wesley is very busy and sincere in what he's doing, not only with the phase testings, but with the regular work that he's doing for peoples hair loss !
                              He isn't really going to be able to talk about his 3rd testings until he's done with all the third phase test patients updates .
                              That's basically how he had done it with his first phase testings!!
                              Everybody has to step back a little bit and just wait.
                              but phase 3 started years ago... hair doesnt take that long to grow.
                              Hello everyone!! My wife and I returned home yesterday from Dr. Wesley's medical clinic. I was a patient in his 3rd Pilofocus Phase Testing which took a few hours to complete on 11/12/15 and then we had a followup the next morning. (his second phase testing (with just a few patients) was more or less because he had to

Comment

• Artista
                                • Apr 2010

Of course, but, as I have said, Dr. Wesley is quite sincere about everything what he's doing !
                                He started the third phase test in November 2015 ...
                                I was the second patient of his....
                                His 3rd phase testing continued for a long time in 2016 because he had a lot of Phase test patients for that!
                                As I set a little while ago , he's still going through the updates and it's gonna take a while because there's so many 3rd phase test patients of his!!
                                Step back and wait a while.
                                We don't know if it will turn into a new science as yet.
                                It certainly is possible.
                                I'm sure we will all find out sometime this year of course !!

Comment

Working...