+ Reply to Thread

Default Best hair loss immediate solution!

Am I the only person who thinks GoFYbr is amazing? I ordered some after barely being able to find anything but 1 YouTube review and now I'm hooked on it. I never used a consealer before and haven't tried the other two popular ones I think toppix and....I forget. GoFYbr is absolutely amazing and for men and women with some hair but thinning you have to try this stuff. The craziest part is after you put in and style when you get the shower none comes out till you add shampoo. It's a trip. Once you get used to applying it literally is undetectable.

I have never tried this. Is this the one that you apply and it fills in areas to get the effect of having thicker hair? I think that is what it is.
    I have been curious about it since I did see something like it on an infomercial but I never looked in to it beyond that.

Yea it's a organic cotton fiber something like that. Attaches to the chair you just shake it on pat a few times and that's it. Stuff is amazing I have to use it now every day. Try it.

Never heard of it. Do you have a link to the product? Is it natural? I know a few natural ways to regrow hair naturally from this site but I never heard of GoFYbr

It doesn't regrow hair. It's just natural cotton fibers that attach to hair even fine hair you can't see. It's just a cocealer. A really good one though. Just google GoFYbr it's gofybr.com. i love the stuff

is it good on long hair miniaturized?

Quote Originally Posted by elvispresley View Post
    is it good on long hair miniaturized?
    I really Only have my hair to compare it to which is is not good my hair is thin and dispersed receding and crown loss but probably a NW4. I think long minaturized hair
    Is perfect. Just Experiment with it on your hair. I find that where hair lays over skin like coming forward over your recession temporals is not as good. Because it does attached to Dal experiment with it on your hair. I find that where hair lays over skin like coming forward over your recession temporals is not as good. Because it does attached to vellus hairs and balding areas and if the hair you have moves it shows on the scalp. But, if you apply it correctly and use hairspray to hold hair in place I'm telling you this stuff is gold. It took me a couple of tries to really get it where it Where it was unnoticeable. It's only like 15 bucks for a bottle so it's worth a try. I don't think I would go without this the rest of my life or at least as long as I have enough hair to apply and have coverage. Sorry for typos I used Siri good luck mate

I apply some all over away from my hairline as close as I can without going in the really thin areas. Then I sprayed a little hairspray and try to apply at evenly over there because it attaches directly to the hair with hairspray on it. Then I use a dry cloth to wipe off my four head behind my ears and on the entire hairline. It really does work like a charm