+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs up Dr.Suneet done high density hair transplant

Hello Guys,

I am 32 year old guy from Mumbai (India). I am new on this forum but I must say I read experience of surgeons here and I seen their reviews. I must say this forum is very helpful for those people who were tired to rid from hair problem and don’t know how and from where.

I had been using some tropical solutions for 3 years but did not find any results . I decided to have a hair transplant surgery. After lot of research for good hair transplant surgeons. My search ended when I decided to meet Dr.Suneet Soni who is snugly located in Delhi has excellent following on internet and impressive rate of reviews by patients. I also saw some YouTube videos where patients uploaded their experienced. I was very impressed by his profile and decided to meet him. I fixed an appointment and reached on time. During the consultation we spent approx 2 hours together. In my consultation I found Dr.Suneet was kind interested in my background and learning about how I made my mind to consider a hair transplant procedure. He also took some pictures of my scalp and point out the different between hair areas. He proper asses the donor area and recipient area. He recommended me transplant around 3500 grafts on my bald area and also suggests me FUT procedure for good and best results with great density.

After consultation I was very impressed by Dr. Suneet’s interpersonal skills. His years of experience and excellent reviews led to my decision to move forward with him.
    I fixed my hair transplant surgery date and I reached on fixed date at around 6 am which was scheduled for my hair transplantation. After some formalities I brought in to the operating room where I laid face down and my journey to get regrow hair were started.
    I was very nervous but Dr.Suneet Soni made me feel calm by talking with me after that he injects local Anesthesia on my scalp. The 1st stage of the surgery was harvesting the strip which was really painless I can say. He let me have lunch break for 15 minutes after taking strip. Later on my hair lines was drown by Dr. Suneet Soni and he started making slits on my scalp and I was enjoying movie on TV. On the other hand while Dr. Suneet Soni making slits technicians were separating the grafts under video assisted microscope which I have never seen at any other centres, he showed me my hair roots while dividing on the big screen, I was very excited watching my hair root division. The whole hair transplant surgery procedure lasted approx 12 hours there were no pain throughout the surgery even I can say it was like I am resting at my home

Now after a year of procedure my head is full of dens hair it looks very natural and dens.

I specially give my special thanks to Dr Suneet Soni he has done the great job.

Last moth i visited his centre Medispa again to have a cup of coffee with Dr Suneet and i asked him if he could give me my previous pictures for my record which i can keep them as my golden memory. he emailed all my pics which i would like to share with you guys.

Check My Pics
    Attachment 49365 Attachment 49366 Attachment 49367 Attachment 49368 Attachment 49369

Thumbs up

Sorry Guys,
    My attachment (pictures) is not opening now here you can check my pictures..

Click image for larger version

Name:	1_resized (1).jpg

Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	49370 Click image for larger version

Name:	3_resized.jpg

Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	49371 Click image for larger version

Name:	6_resized.jpg

Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	49372 Click image for larger version

Name:	8_resized.jpg

Size:	39.9 KB