+ Reply to Thread

Default Overwhelmed looking for a doctor in the tri state area.

Hello,
    This is a little bit of a different post. Forgive me if I don't know all the correct terminology. I found out yesterday that my husband had a strip done 7 years ago, before I met him. He has a receding hairline. He said it wasn't done well and he's very upset/emotional/worried about it now. I don't know if it wasn't done well or if he didn't get the results he wanted. From what I understand, he needs to either go back and have it done again since there's a gap from where he had it to where his hairline is. He says he has pitting as well. He's a complete mess and is convinced, based on reading things online, there's nothing that can be done for him.

My job is to find a couple of great doctors to have consultations with to see what can be done. I'm looking for a doctor in the tri state area, but I can expand my search. I'm about a half hour south of Philly. From the little bit of research I've done, it seems that Rahal and Feller are great recommendations. I know he wants FUE and doesn't not want to do a strip again.

I feel so overwhelmed since there's so much and I don't even know where to start. I feel so bad for my husband since he's so upset over his decision and regrets it. I just need to find someone great and hopefully something can be done for him.

If you can give me anyone else to look into, that would be great. Or any helpful information as I start the research and trying to figure out the next steps.

Thank you.

It depends how much your willing to spend these procedures especially from the top doctors are gonna be 10,000-25,000 dollars. What's a 500 dollar plane ride when your already spending that much. Expand your search and find someone who specializes in FUE and Hair transplant corrective surgery. Dr. Rahal has good work, Dr. Diep has a YouTube collection that will blow your mind. He is in Los Gatos which is just south of San Fransisco in a very expensive nice city. If your feeling really ambitious Dr. Erdogan in Turkey will likely save you money and from what I seen he is the best in the world and possibly the smartest to. Anyways good luck