Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pate
    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by The Alchemist
    Thanks for the information. Do you know if they've made their first injections yet?
    They should have made the injections in January. That was what they said in December (I think it was). But the primary endpoint is listed as June 2012 so the injections could have been delayed up til March, but they should be done by now.

Unless, of course, they have fallen behind schedule again. Those dates on the clinical trials site are just a guide.

But I suspect we will have an update by about June. And that will be the big one - multiple injections and multiple times. Whatever the results of this are in the area injected will be an indication of what happens when you apply HSC to the entire scalp.

Comment

• sickly_burnt_tree_forest
      • Jan 2012

Is the hsc supposed to ultimately be a topical treatment or does it look like we have to go to the hair transplant surgeons everytime for a injection?

Comment

• Jan 2012

Originally posted by sickly_burnt_tree_forest
        Is the hsc supposed to ultimately be a topical treatment or does it look like we have to go to the hair transplant surgeons everytime for a injection?
        they said that they are also planning to make some sort of topical that helps grow hair but I'm pretty sure it won't be nearly as effective as injections....

Comment

• jpm
          • Nov 2011

Originally posted by sickly_burnt_tree_forest
          May not necessarily be a transplant surgeon.

If its only injections then possibly qualified hair technicians or drs could just apply the hsc. After all its ''only'' injecting a substance into skin in certain places.

Oh and do we get an update in june?

Comment

• JRQ
            • May 2012

Should I assume that we are still on track for a December 2012 release date for Phase II trial results? I'm confused in whether the company was behind in trials, or the Dec. figure is the one I should look out for.....

Comment

• rdawg
              • Jun 2012

Still on track for December yea. There was never any word on whether we'd receive 6 months results however Histogen is at the October hair conference or whatever it's called so definitely expect an update then.

I am confused as to whether this goes to Phase III in december/january 2013 or if it goes to phase IIb?

Comment

• nikemata
                • Dec 2011

If this is FDA-approved then this is better.

Comment

• Alf
                  • Jul 2012

The next clinical trial of HSC is currently in planning stages, and is scheduled to begin in Singapore in early 2011, with plans for pan-Asian approval in 2014

This is clearly old information, does anyone have an update?

Comment

• rdawg
                    • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Alf
                    The next clinical trial of HSC is currently in planning stages, and is scheduled to begin in Singapore in early 2011, with plans for pan-Asian approval in 2014

This is clearly old information, does anyone have an update?
                    Currently in Phase II. Update in October, Phase ends in December/January.

Comment

• Alf
                      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by rdawg
                      Currently in Phase II. Update in October, Phase ends in December/January.
                      Thanks

10 char

Comment

• suruchipurimakeovers
                        • Sep 2018

Nice Information.

Comment

Working...