+ Reply to Thread

Default Why didnt Diazoxide become the new minoxidil?

This is really a good find! I'm definitely interested into finding out what happened to this.

Did you ever wonder what happened to Bimaprost? It might have been better, we'll never know.
    Except we know it was proven to be safe.

hi k, add me as a friend here. I'm the guy from the other hairloss forum who uses murrays pharmacy as well . i cant send u a pm here
    Quote Originally Posted by k9gatton View Post
    This is really a good find! I'm definitely interested into finding out what happened to this.

Did you ever wonder what happened to Bimaprost? It might have been better, we'll never know.
    Except we know it was proven to be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by cardib View Post
    hi k, add me as a friend here. I'm the guy from the other hairloss forum who uses murrays pharmacy as well . i cant send u a pm here
    Glad to see you. Actually, I don't have email privileges yet. So unfortunately, I don't have inbox privileges here (No PM privileges).

k, what do you think of the progesterone leave in treatment from murray. It says you leave in for 15 min and it washes out. not really a leave in. it also has a lot of bullshit ingredients along with it.When i emailed to ask what percent progesterone it was, they told me 2%?!! Isn't that a lot, considering the topical is less than 1%.

Do you think progesterone is a better anti-DHT than fin? I know you said in your experience it has worked for you well. Do you have to worry about it feminizing you longterm?

k, what do you think of the progesterone leave in treatment from murray. It says you leave in for 15 min and it washes out. not really a leave in. it also has a lot of bullshit ingredients along with it.When i emailed to ask what percent progesterone it was, they told me 2%?!! Isn't that a lot, considering the topical is less than 1%.

Do you think progesterone is a better anti-DHT than fin? I know you said in your experience it has worked for you well. Do you have to worry about it feminizing you longterm?
    Good to hear from you, 8.

[LEFT]As far as the unscripted medications, they probably are BS. Hate to say it. But I tried the liquid Biotin, and it did nothing for my hair. After that, I gave up on their non scripted formulas.

Their medical Progesterone is really great. No side effects, and I am growing my hair back. Should update my pictures this weekend. Of course my hairline is still bad, but it's slowly improving.

The doctor scripted Progesterone is excellent. And I saw results with that. Not so much with Liquid Finasteride. To be fair, that stopped my hair loss some what.

But the Progesterone is stronger than Finasteride (of course, there is five times more). People on Progesterone have less shedding than people who have DHT resistant follicles ("fullheads"). And having regrowth in my forties is pretty good.

At a party with around twenty guys my age. Most men my age are Norwood 5, or around that
    number. There was one full head, and one other guy who had a transplant. My density on my
    vertex keeps filling in. Even my temple density/hairline is better with Progesterone.

So if i had to get another formula, what should I ask them to put in it? I know you had talked about the retin a burning hair than doing good. could you give me a list of what to include and what to exclude?

thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by k9gatton View Post
    Good to hear from you, 8.

[LEFT]As far as the unscripted medications, they probably are BS. Hate to say it. But I tried the liquid Biotin, and it did nothing for my hair. After that, I gave up on their non scripted formulas.

Their medical Progesterone is really great. No side effects, and I am growing my hair back. Should update my pictures this weekend. Of course my hairline is still bad, but it's slowly improving.

The doctor scripted Progesterone is excellent. And I saw results with that. Not so much with Liquid Finasteride. To be fair, that stopped my hair loss some what.

But the Progesterone is stronger than Finasteride (of course, there is five times more). People on Progesterone have less shedding than people who have DHT resistant follicles ("fullheads"). And having regrowth in my forties is pretty good.

At a party with around twenty guys my age. Most men my age are Norwood 5, or around that
    number. There was one full head, and one other guy who had a transplant. My density on my
    vertex keeps filling in. Even my temple density/hairline is better with Progesterone.

So if i had to get another formula, what should I ask them to put in it? I know you had talked about the retin a burning hair than doing good. could you give me a list of what to include and what to exclude?

thanks in advance
    No problem. Make sure you include hydrocortisone. Would recommend Progesterone (.25%, but I got them to double my dosage). Finasteride .1%, and Minoxidil (30%).