Chronicle pain after HT - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default Chronicle pain after HT

Hi

Each time i try to put a thread looking for help maybe someone have the same problem thst i m suffuring from

The pain in receipient area do not go away after 15 months, it is always there, and if i go outside to 5 minutes my scalp became red and so painful

Yesterday, i went to hosptial they give me cortizone again, my body cannot handle this pain anymore,

The pain is like pin and needle and burnening sensation

Last dignose after i tried all type of treatments is permenant damages in scalp nerves due to compression that happen from the surgery

They give me some meds to try for 10 days

I just want to walk outside like normal people, i do not care about the scars at this stage, i want feel normal again and be able to sleep without meds

I might have to visit neurologist, i did not expect that hair transplant can lead to all of this?

Can removing the hair help to release this compression ?

Can the time only cure this probem ?

I cannot know what i should do

Do you think i can sue my doctor for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam23 View Post
    Hi

Each time i try to put a thread looking for help maybe someone have the same problem thst i m suffuring from

The pain in receipient area do not go away after 15 months, it is always there, and if i go outside to 5 minutes my scalp became red and so painful

Yesterday, i went to hosptial they give me cortizone again, my body cannot handle this pain anymore,

Last dignose after i tried all type of treatments is permenant damages in scalp nerves due to compression that happen from the surgery

I just want to walk outside like normal people, i do not care about the scars at this stage, i want feel normal again and be able to sleep without meds

I might have to visit neurologist, i did not expect that hair transplant can lead to all of this?

Hi, I am very sorry to hear that.
    Where did you get the HT?
    Anyway, I hope you will be able to get this situation fix. I think the best thing you can do now is to consult with a professional doctor, maybe a super valuable dermatologist (or as you suggested - a neurologist, or even both). Hospital won't help you. They will only give you some meds. But you must figure out what happened and treat it.

This is the first time I hear about a post surgery case like yours.
    Best wishes.

I did it in dubai

I saw many doctors, everyone give diferent dignose, i tried everything without success

There are a lot of scars on receipient area abd some areas are depressed below the normal level

I m totally cursed and my life is totally ruined

BTW, i did not go cheap and my surgery was with someone known and accredited in the region ishrs/ eshrs an only dedicated to fue for 15 years ashe claimed

But it seems at the end all of that is just scam, he run from his reaponsibilty and blame my body instead, he did not even try to help or understand what is going on

Truly he is unethical doctor and clinic

Hi

I have the same type of problem after FUT transplant. Pain in area that nothing was done to on right side of top of my head. Hard to sleep but my pain goes away when I'm up and don't touch my hair.

BTW, i did not go cheap and my surgery was with someone known and accredited in the region ishrs/ eshrs an only dedicated to fue for 15 years ashe claimed

But it seems at the end all of that is just scam, he run from his reaponsibilty and blame my body instead, he did not even try to help or understand what is going on

Truly he is unethical doctor and clinic
    Dr ?

why don't you consult with your HT surgeon. Will help you for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Simar View Post
    why don't you consult with your HT surgeon. Will help you for sure.
    HE did

"....he run from his reaponsibilty and blame my body instead, he did not even try to help or understand what is going on

Truly he is unethical doctor and clinic ..."

Interesting, I get it from time to time. Mine is more like a sore, but varies.