+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    if I pm you with my email address will that be ok I will try.
    Also found out the product you can buy topical in Europe that k9 mentioned it contains estradiol so im going to combine with a 1% progest gel which they also sell and then with minox foam.
    send me a pm and lets see if this works. when i click on notifications it says i may not be privileged to some functions. thANKS for help.

on the product k9 was talking about i would have to look it up. i know i didnt get any sides from progesterone but i did from fin so i will hve to look up ingredients

Hi I tried to find a pm for you but its not there does anyone know if the site has a problem with contact.

Quote Originally Posted by funkville View Post
    send me a pm and lets see if this works. when i click on notifications it says i may not be privileged to some functions. thANKS for help.

on the product k9 was talking about i would have to look it up. i know i didnt get any sides from progesterone but i did from fin so i will hve to look up ingredients

The Finasteride is optional. The Progesterone is to. The only option for Progesterone is .25%.

I've been using them for years now. That's why they allowed me to raise the Progesterone dosage
    to .5%. Don't know if they do that normally though.

The website has a checkbox with hard coded amounts (non adjustable amounts). You just check
    what you want.

Hi I tried to find a pm for you but its not there does anyone know if the site has a problem with contact.

Have the same issue with my user id.

Do u think you can give Steve a call and ask if he'll do it for me. Maybe if you give my username to him then when I call he will know who I am. Worth a try. It's weird there is no pm on here.

Also do u know the amount of progesterone they use?

Any luck doke? My bottle of regaine is on it's last pumps so will need to order this week

K9gatton, where can I get progesterone?

Funny to see actually someone trying progesterone. I have been saying for years on hair loss forums that progesterone is something that is actually helping hair loss.

Finasteride is considered a progestin (synthetic progesterone). The problem is that finasteride will steal the 5-alpha from progesterone and blocks the production of useful hormones while causing all sort of side effects. Progesterone is safer since you actually continue to produce those useful hormones while on it, it's not side effects free however.

Topical anti-androgens are effective because only the DHT produced locally has an effect on the hair. Spiro is not effective however because blocking the receptor doesn't last long enough to benefit from it. Progestins like fina/duta/proges are far more powerful since one dose will stop the productions of DHT for days, this is in the hundreds of % more effective than what spiro can actually do (including RU).

Quote Originally Posted by Mickael View Post
    Funny to see actually someone trying progesterone. I have been saying for years on hair loss forums that progesterone is something that is actually helping hair loss.

Finasteride is considered a progestin (synthetic progesterone). The problem is that finasteride will steal the 5-alpha from progesterone and blocks the production of useful hormones while causing all sort of side effects. Progesterone is safer since you actually continue to produce those useful hormones while on it, it's not side effects free however.

Topical anti-androgens are effective because only the DHT produced locally has an effect on the hair. Spiro is not effective however because blocking the receptor doesn't last long enough to benefit from it. Progestins like fina/duta/proges are far more powerful since one dose will stop the productions of DHT for days, this is in the hundreds of % more effective than what spiro can actually do (including RU).

Awesome information, I found spiro did not do much for me, S5 cream. I use the mixture additive lotion, however I might add 5% spiro on my next order. I also heard Glutathione topical is an awesome anti oxidant, I need to start using this mixture again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickael View Post

Awesome information, I found spiro did not do much for me, S5 cream. I use the mixture additive lotion, however I might add 5% spiro on my next order. I also heard Glutathione topical is an awesome anti oxidant, I need to start using this mixture again.