Topical Progesterone used to combat male androgen alopecia - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tomjones1 View Post
    Thanks however I would much prefer to try the progesterone without minoxidil if thats possible? I get the feeling I am out of luck. Minoxidil in the past bloated my face and gave wrinkles and insomnia even at low dose. This sucks.
    Don't know if it is or not. You would have to adjust/talk with a doctor on medicalwellnesscenter.com. Understand what you're saying. It probably is possible, believe it or not. They could answer you. And it's free of charge.

Re people in uk you can get minoxidil mixed with medroxy-progestorone and quite cheap mainly up to 5%minoxidil unless you go to a certain clinic in London where I think its a rip off price.
    As im not a shill I do not want to add company names that sell these treatments but I know of 3 that I use in uk that do not require any fees to purchase.

hello k9gatton , im in malaysia do you know where i can buy the progesterone online, can you gaive me the exact name of the topical so that i can search online and at the pharmacy , thank you very much

please also the cost x month or per quantity if you can thx

Jazz have you thought of asking how much compounding a lotion or cream of the Arthritis drug Tofacitinib citrate might cost?

Quote Originally Posted by elvispresley View Post
    hello k9gatton , im in malaysia do you know where i can buy the progesterone online, can you gaive me the exact name of the topical so that i can search online and at the pharmacy , thank you very much

please also the cost x month or per quantity if you can thx
    Get it at https://www.medicalwellnesscenter.com/. Make sure they ship to Malaysia.

You should contact Murray Avenue Acotherapy. That is the ONLY pharmacy they allow to make the product.

Because if they don't ship it, you will be charged for the online evaluation. But you will lose your money
    since you cannot order it online.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Re people in uk you can get minoxidil mixed with medroxy-progestorone and quite cheap mainly up to 5%minoxidil unless you go to a certain clinic in London where I think its a rip off price.
    As im not a shill I do not want to add company names that sell these treatments but I know of 3 that I use in uk that do not require any fees to purchase.
    A friend of mine tried Aprikot-T ? That put him from a Norwood 2.5/3 to a Norwood zero. It has estrogen in it, but it definitely does the trick. He regrew all of his hair. He's in his twenties. It's usually easier for men to grow hair back after they recently lose it.

Hey Im clueless when it comes to progesterone so bare with me lol. But im wondering if i can i place this on my head or is it no the same thing? Shame spiro was canceled.

https://www.amazon.com/Source-Natura...gesterone&th=1

Quote Originally Posted by goldnt View Post
    Hey Im clueless when it comes to progesterone so bare with me lol. But im wondering if i can i place this on my head or is it no the same thing? Shame spiro was canceled.

https://www.amazon.com/Source-Natura...gesterone&th=1
    Wouldn't try this if you're a male. It appears to have a lot higher strength and is designed for women going through menopause.

Would not recommend that product. Would stick to prescribed Progesterone topical treatments, for hair.

I decided to go the compounding pharmacy website to see if they sold any products without a script and they do.

I found their progesterone leave in treatment at a strength of 2%.

https://murrayavenueapothecary.vende...e-in-treatment

I decided to buy it. Now i'm not sure if its working as I have my hair buzzcut so i cant tell if hair loss has slowed down. But what I do know, is that when DHT is not attaching itself to the androgen receptor of my hair, I don't get those constant burning sensations on my scalp. Those sensations are what indicate me when hair loss is occurring. As it continues the root of my hair becomes inflamed and finally falls out.

So as of now even with the product Ive still been getting those sensations which has me believing its not working or working enough. With that being said i just wanted to let you know about this product I found. I think ill be moving back to RU but premade with KB. Ru certainly worked for me but with problems in the past. I'm a diffuse thinner and so when i had long hair I had to use a lot of Ru to cover my head completely. Unfortunately it had gone systematic and given me gyno. Hopefully this time since my hair is so short i can avoid that situation again.

What are the side effects? Progesterone is a potent 5 alpha reductase inhibitor, I would assume it would have similar side effects as finasteride, currently using minoxidil and ketocanozole with no negative effects, I've also heard of feeling excessively sleepy, any of you guys experience that?