Threaded View

Default This is Alex, nice to meet you all!!

I am 28 years old, and I notice my hair line receding at around 24. Well at 21 and 22 I started to see my temples getting bigger, but I wasn't very worried. Then at 23 I decided to leave my hair long like Martin Riggs in lethal weapon 3
    At that point I got concerned in the sense that my hair in the top of my head didn't grow long!!!! So i had this long hair on the side and back enough to get a pony tail, but my top hair was thin and medium short.
    At 26 I decided to comb backwards with gel ala michael corleone only that in pics i looked like vito corleone. My M was formed and my hairline receded a lot and my temples grew bigger.
    In all this timeline I do remember leaving a lot of hair in the comb. Since i turned 27 my hair stopped falling or at least i think it has. My comb doesn't even have a single hair anymore.
    Anyway, looking back on all those pics it makes sad that at 28 i already have this issue. My father has really thin hair in the top and also his older brother, but the rest of his other 6 brothers have thick hair at 50+ years of age.
    It seems like i have the same hairline as my father, but i am getting there at a faster pace. My father had a lot more hair at my age.
    I been searching this topic for 3 years now and for some reason i wasn't convinced with the doctors i visited. Thanks to iahrs.org and now the bald truth i have more weapons to battle in this never ending war aganist balding.
    I decided in june of this year to drop the towel and move on, but looking at pics i cannot seem to let it go. Now is so nice to have a forum like this one with no marketers trying to convince me to rush my decision.
    I added some pics in my profile. I am here to listen to all opinions. I am interested at FUE method with no meds.

Nice to be here Spencer, and i can't listen to you as my car has sirius instead of xm.

Thanks everyone and i look forward to exchange lots of opinions.!